Fuck this gay ass forum, Ill sell it on the streets faster

JMac79

That is the great thing with the time difference in Japan. I wake up in the morning, open the app and see the forum feed. I usually wake the wifey up in the morning from the laughing. Great use of memes today for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I've been called a lot of things, but "broke ass" ain't one of them...

And that was a serious meme blast...I didn't even know what a meme was till I signed up here...

JKU EXTREME

Selling a brand new in the box smittybilt xrc 9,500 lb winch, fits all jeeps and other trucks/jeeps. (universal) this winch retails for $300 and i'm only asking for $270 picked up in the tri state new york area only!!!!! Will not ship unless you cover the shipping cost and willing to meet up in the 5 boros. Comes with everything pictured and box is sealed never opened. If you or anyone you might know interested have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me on here or email me jvilchez116@yahoo.com thanks.

I don't see how saying "gay" helps your argument. This is 2017 the word "gay" does not mean stupid, and you saying it makes you sound even more ignorant than you probably are. I can see why no one wants to buy your stuff when this forum. I hope that one day you have some connection with your father.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Is this the answer to who buys winches in Brooklyn? :thinking:

To be fair, I think the reputation for the reliability of Smittybilt winches will work out really well in Brooklyn. Also, anyone can tell from looking at all the pictures of Jeeps on this site that we're all broke. The dirty little secret is that once you hit 50 posts, Eddie starts dolling out all of the free parts he gets to the active members, that's why you see so many of the same parts as they come from supporting vendors. And this poor guy only had 48 posts to go too. :grayno: Too bad, so sad.

Okay just to add my "broke ass nigga" picture.....

Donald_Trump_Housing.jpeg

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone as I believe this picture is both offensive to republican and democrats equally.... lol

WJCO

Meme King
Okay just to add my "broke ass nigga" picture.....

View attachment 257437

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone as I believe this picture is both offensive to republican and democrats equally.... lol

If people are offended that easily, they shouldn't be reading this thread or be on the internet at all for that matter. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of this section. As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change.

If people are offended that easily, they shouldn't be reading this thread or be on the internet at all for that matter. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of this section. As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change.

I wonder if you realize your statement, especially after that picture, of, "As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change" has very literally 2 meanings.... :cheesy:

Barack-Obama-the-Begger--93769.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom