The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

rl206

Sweet pics! What part did you explore?
The girlfriend and I have been making an annual trip out there for 3 years now. We've been going up near Ennis/Virginia City and explored the Great Falls area this year too.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Sweet pics! What part did you explore?
The girlfriend and I have been making an annual trip out there for 3 years now. We've been going up near Ennis/Virginia City and explored the Great Falls area this year too.

Thank you! We explored up north of the Bridger Mountain Range, took some back roads between Maudlow and Ringling.

Let me know next time you come out here!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I-Eat-Mud

A guy I wheel with has those KC headlights, and they just blow my chicom specials out of the water in quality of light. Its kinda hard to describe, because they are similar brightness. His just dont have that flicker, better color, etc. You'll love them, I want a pair.

Jsouder53

Hooked
A guy I wheel with has those KC headlights, and they just blow my chicom specials out of the water in quality of light. Its kinda hard to describe, because they are similar brightness. His just dont have that flicker, better color, etc. You'll love them, I want a pair.

I can’t wait to try them out tonight [emoji106]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Those look good! Now you need the fogs! There’s a guy around town that replaced his headlights, but not the fogs and it looks strange coming at you at night.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I didn’t drive anywhere, but flipped them on and they are great! View attachment 310500 now I just need matching fog lights lol the stock fogs look terrible with the kc headlights

That’s a pretty good pattern, and light color. I had their fog lights on my 2 door, with Trucklite headlights. The color was just a tiny bit different, but I actually preferred the light color of the KC’s.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s impressive!

I can’t wait to actually see how they look on the road!

Those look good! Now you need the fogs! There’s a guy around town that replaced his headlights, but not the fogs and it looks strange coming at you at night.

Absolutely! They’ve been ordered already lol I’m just not looking forward to swapping them out [emoji51] hopefully I can do it without taking my bumper off

That’s a pretty good pattern, and light color. I had their fog lights on my 2 door, with Trucklite headlights. The color was just a tiny bit different, but I actually preferred the light color of the KC’s.

I really like how the color is as well, I’m glad it’s not a blue-ish color like some led headlights. I’ll eventually get some on road pictures for the real test

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I really like how the color is as well, I’m glad it’s not a blue-ish color like some led headlights. I’ll eventually get some on road pictures for the real test

They are just a shade more yellow than Trucklite or JW Speaker, but that’s not to say they are yellow like halogen lights. I really like the color of the KC’s.

rl206

Headlights look nice, I just did a 3hr trip in the dark yesterday and was thinking about how bad I need new lights. I kept getting flashed by semi's w/ stock headlights, pretty funny that they could offend, we checked and buddy agreed they are aimed appropriately.

I will let you know for sure when we head that way, we have gotten a good idea of the area now and plan to do some longer camping trips over there now.

On a side note, that's how we got our cat too, girlfriends choice, not mine. Dang freeloaders...

Top Bottom