Full float 8 lug beadlocks in 4.5 BS. what are my options? is Hutchinson the only DOT

midnightmods

Hello,

My options are extremely limited as I am from the tax capital of world ..Australia.
8 lug jeeps aren't really a thing here, however I have some Teraflex 60's in full float to go on my jku with off the shelf wheels to test from shops or anyone to even sell 8 lug wheels with out importing them.
My plan is to go go Hutchinson WA-1174 Bead lock rims, after 6 months of trying to get a real answer out of teraflex about the clearances of the new Delta brakes. i worked out the Hutchinson will just clear caliper to rim . 0.8mm in the 4.5BS model if anyone wants to know.. (I know i should run 3mm clearance and I will be later on)

Are there any other DOT approved bead locks in 4.5in 8 lug?

Ddays

Hooked
Hello,

My options are extremely limited as I am from the tax capital of world ..Australia.
8 lug jeeps aren't really a thing here, however I have some Teraflex 60's in full float to go on my jku with off the shelf wheels to test from shops or anyone to even sell 8 lug wheels with out importing them.
My plan is to go go Hutchinson WA-1174 Bead lock rims, after 6 months of trying to get a real answer out of teraflex about the clearances of the new Delta brakes. i worked out the Hutchinson will just clear caliper to rim . 0.8mm in the 4.5BS model if anyone wants to know.. (I know i should run 3mm clearance and I will be later on)

Are there any other DOT approved bead locks in 4.5in 8 lug?

Trail Ready wheels are DOT stamped and you can get them in any backspacing you want.

http://trbeadlocks.com/beadlock-faq

Top Bottom