What was done to your rig this week?

cinnur

Managed to finish the install of my rock lights.
I went with KC Cyclone V2 connected to a Switch Pro controller.

It took me much longer than I expected to get them all in place.

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpg
    IMG_3755.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3756.jpg
    IMG_3756.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3757.jpg
    IMG_3757.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 3

GP NOIR

Hooked
So I heard from a friend that the power cable for the radiator fan connects directly to the battery and if you mistake it for a ground (who uses a grey power cable?) and connect it to a ground, the radiator fan won't work. Instead, it will pop the CEL code P0480 Fan 1 Control Circuit triggering several days of troubleshooting grief before figuring it out. Of course, this friend didn't figure it out. After throwing in the towel and asking for help from coworkers, a Toyota driving electrical engineer found it. In fifteen minutes.

I'm so embarrassed- For my friend. I'm so embarrassed for my... friend.

Frostym1

I am starting this thread cause I saw it on another forum (JKF). I realize not everyone on WayaLife has a Jeep but I thought it would be cool to see what the WayaLife community is doing to their rigs. Post up, stories or pictures of what you've done to your rig recently.

I just finished putting on some EVO rock skins on my rig, "Creeper."

View attachment 3499

View attachment 3500

IMG_0565.jpeg
I bought some Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires. Beau the Ridgeback is not as excited as me.

Wow! Do they still have a smooth ride on asphalt? I had close to those miles on my STT Pros but the ride was so bad.
They will wear a lot faster the second half. I had about the same if not more when I got to half tread on mine and they only made it another 15k or so. Also two door helps.
They still ride great and are worn pretty damn evenly. It's my daily driver and I do rotations every 5k miles or so (only if it even needs it, wears faster on the right side than the left, and faster in the front than the rear - 2 door definitely helps for the E rated LTs) but definitely expect them to need replacement within the next year rather than another 2 and a half years as they've been on now.

When rotating, sometimes I'll do side to side and sometimes front to back, as I've found they wear in this order from fastest to slowest:

RF, LF, RR, LR

Top Bottom