TANK you for showing your "Tank-green" color Jeeps...

Windmill Road

Here's Odie after the first few mods...can't wait to get her dirty! (the last is "Odie" lording over the wife's "Garfield")

Attachments

• JK with Currie Installed.jpg
    JK with Currie Installed.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 390
  • OD in NC.jpg
    OD in NC.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 403
  • JKU and JK After Lift.jpg
    JKU and JK After Lift.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 403

TankJK

My build so far 1464967447323.jpg

Attachments

• 1464967472840.jpg
    1464967472840.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 1464967551736.jpg
    1464967551736.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 263

xxJWPxx

Those Hutchisons look great on there. I've been thinking of doing something similar with my Mojave Sand. Great looking rig!

Have you seen the ATX Cornice? I was looking at those for my Mojave but decided I wanted an all black wheel.

Sorry for thread-jack. Back to Tank pics please.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Have you seen the ATX Cornice? I was looking at those for my Mojave but decided I wanted an all black wheel.

Sorry for thread-jack. Back to Tank pics please.

Just checked those out. Crazy how much they made them look like the Hutchisons. Definitely on my short list of wheels! Thanks for the heads up on those.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is Tank no more? I don't see it as an option on the 2016 builds. Perhaps that will make our Tank Jeeps a bit more valuable if it was a one and done color year. :thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Is Tank no more? I don't see it as an option on the 2016 builds. Perhaps that will make our Tank Jeeps a bit more valuable if it was a one and done color year. :thumb:

I hope so.

That's what I thought about Granite Crystal. I chose it because it was supposed to be for 14' only. It was not available for 15', then there it was again for 16'. Damn them!

Now I'm hoping that Mojave Sand will be a short run. I know that Sahara Tan was, and I can only hope MS follows suit. I hate seeing a bunch of rigs the same color as mine lol.

xxJWPxx

It was a one year run on that color. I tried getting one built a few months ago and was told by 2 different dealers that they could no longer order Tank models even though you could still build and price a 2015 model on the Jeep website.

xxJWPxx

That's what I thought about Granite Crystal. I chose it because it was supposed to be for 14' only. It was not available for 15', then there it was again for 16'. Damn them!

Now I'm hoping that Mojave Sand will be a short run. I know that Sahara Tan was, and I can only hope MS follows suit. I hate seeing a bunch of rigs the same color as mine lol.

Same here. I was kinda bummed when I saw they had re-released it for 2016 and now I'm hearing 2017 as well.

The dealer I purchased my Mojave Sand 4 door from said he thinks it's a one year color as well as the Sarge Green.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Same here. I was kinda bummed when I saw they had re-released it for 2016 and now I'm hearing 2017 as well.

The dealer I purchased my Mojave Sand 4 door from said he thinks it's a one year color as well as the Sarge Green.

I can't remember which thread, but one of the color choice threads showed Mojave Sand as a discontinued color for 2017. Also no Tank on the list.

Smokie322

Wasn't my first color choice but it has grown on me. Now I wouldn't change it

Attachments

• new fenders.jpg
    new fenders.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 165
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 167
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 165