Jeep parts stolen!! [emoji33]

rl206

Bummer, I feel ya. At least you still have the vehicle and/or it isn’t ruined. I’ve had 2 cars stolen and have had my soft top knifed open. They knifed it overnight on a night that was raining...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
So the idiots came back again last night!! This time 3 guys one with a back pack walking down the street and a car that parked in the same spot out front of my neighbors house. My neighbor came out with a flash light and told them to get out of here and they just told her to go back in the house and threatened to come back for her. So I just installed some more lights on the house and will be ready with the shot gun if they decide to come back.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So the idiots came back again last night!! This time 3 guys one with a back pack walking down the street and a car that parked in the same spot out front of my neighbors house. My neighbor came out with a flash light and told them to get out of here and they just told her to go back in the house and threatened to come back for her. So I just installed some more lights on the house and will be ready with the shot gun if they decide to come back.

Fuckers came back for that second cube. Got balls.. Shoot em off.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

She didn’t get a plate number and call the cops?

WJCO

Meme King

Wow. Crazy. You can request that the police do extra patrols in your area.

jesse3638

Hooked
Victorville is getting ridiculous. They were probably using Overlander's tools too. Just wait outside and rack the shotgun should be enough to run them off. If not a well placed shot into the air should be...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah I’m guessing they came back for the other one. Yeah my n laws called the cops as soon as they here’s the dogs bark next door. The neighbors dogs don’t bark unless something is up. The cops drove by patrolling our neighborhood and are going to patrol probably for the next few nights. They they have balls to tell my neighbor they will be back for her. An no she didn’t get there plates. I wish I was out there when it happened.

Last edited:

Lojo

Those guys have some nerve!! Even if they are caught not much happens to them anymore. The boys in blue have it bad now with the current legislation. Last summer I pulled a guy out of my truck in the morning, if it wasn’t for the warrant he had he would have been cited and released. The cops told me there hands are tied these days. Bummer for sure.

Top Bottom