Opinions and Advice on Proposed Wheel / Lift Setup ?

bladeolson

OK, I took the plunge....

OK, so taking the plunge and doing some nice upgrades to XBL4DEX. Guys, thanks for all your help.

EVO 4" Double D
EVO SPEC Shock
ATX SLAB 17"
37" Nitto Trail Graplers
EVO MFG PROTEK D30 FRONT AXLE TRUSS AND C2 GUSSETS - JK
1350 drive shaft
5.13 ratio gear

Not sure what I will do with the Fenders yet but I will see..

I'm also considering a JK HARD ROCK SPORTS CAGE after seeing the giveaway promo. It seems like a really quality built product. I saw some of you guys have them in your rigs. I checked their site and it looks like they come Bare... 3 questions :

1) how should I go about getting them painted to my liking. I'm thinking ANVIL or a CHARCOAL color

2) I have a sound bar speaker Alpine system. Will this work with the SPORTS cage?

3) It looks super easy to install. How have your experiences been?

Blade

DjVb

OK, so taking the plunge and doing some nice upgrades to XBL4DEX. Guys, thanks for all your help.

EVO 4" Double D
EVO SPEC Shock
ATX SLAB 17"
37" Nitto Trail Graplers
EVO MFG PROTEK D30 FRONT AXLE TRUSS AND C2 GUSSETS - JK
1350 drive shaft
5.13 ratio gear

Not sure what I will do with the Fenders yet but I will see..

I'm also considering a JK HARD ROCK SPORTS CAGE after seeing the giveaway promo. It seems like a really quality built product. I saw some of you guys have them in your rigs. I checked their site and it looks like they come Bare... 3 questions :

1) how should I go about getting them painted to my liking. I'm thinking ANVIL or a CHARCOAL color

2) I have a sound bar speaker Alpine system. Will this work with the SPORTS cage?

3) It looks super easy to install. How have your experiences been?

Blade

Super easy install with the sport cage. The hardest part was the trimming of the dash. I highly recommend that you test fit first before painting or powder coating. If you paint hit it with self etching primer first.

The lower speakers are not affected but if you plan on changing them out I would do it before final install. You should also be fine with your tweeters as they point up unlike the tombstone tweets, but the crossbar is angled high enough where they don't interfere. The sound bar across the b-pillar is not affected, just some minor drilling and you have to remove it to bolt on the center pieces. I have a 14 with no issues. Also you don't get the rear center piece with the main kit, you'll need a separate order. CB fits nicely in the center with a KC light mount. Credit to Eddie on that one.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457573641.838541.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457574507.341868.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom