Hey guys this my first thread I'm new to WAYALIFE but I've been a jeeper for years. I

MitchandJenny

Sorry for the delay on the heat problem . My jeep is not heating up enough I've cleaned the core and the temp is still not getting over 80 degrees . I'm just getting the girl ready for autumn and winter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Honestly can't tell if you're serious or not. If serious, check if your thermostat is even working. If not, go troll somewhere else.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the delay on the heat problem . My jeep is not heating up enough I've cleaned the core and the temp is still not getting over 80 degrees . I'm just getting the girl ready for autumn and winter.

80*F? How and where are you measuring that temp at? If your talking about heater vent temp I would think 80 is pretty good. If your engine isn't getting above 80 I think you probably have a faulty gauge. Even if your thermostat was stuck open it should be well over that.

madstiles

Chemical flush your cooling system. Heater core might be clogged. You can check both hoses they should be about the same temp if one is cool it's plugged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom