Once again great service!

Robicon

Kinda bummed America’s tire no longer will service my tires because of beadlocks. The manager was a least nice and apologetic about it but sucks I have to go elsewhere after using them for the last ten years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish I’d read this post before I mentioned the word beadlock to the America’s Tire in my neighborhood. Now they won’t sell me the road hazard on the tires. They won’t even service a tire by itself, even if un-mounted first and brought in. They will at least rotate & balance…

The irony is that their knock off (by name) competitor down the street will not only sell the hazard, they’ll mount the tire on the beadlock at a lower price. I'll probably still purchase from discounttiredirect.com, just an unexpected experience.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wish I’d read this post before I mentioned the word beadlock to the America’s Tire in my neighborhood. Now they won’t sell me the road hazard on the tires. They won’t even service a tire by itself, even if un-mounted first and brought in. They will at least rotate & balance…

The irony is that their knock off (by name) competitor down the street will not only sell the hazard, they’ll mount the tire on the beadlock at a lower price. I'll probably still purchase from discounttiredirect.com, just an unexpected experience.

I found Les Schwab will balance them but they told me they can’t take them off the jeep and mount them. So I have to bring the wheel/tire combo to them off the vehicle. Pain in the ass. Probably just gonna buy my own tire balance machine eventually.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I found Les Schwab will balance them but they told me they can’t take them off the jeep and mount them. So I have to bring the wheel/tire combo to them off the vehicle. Pain in the ass. Probably just gonna buy my own tire balance machine eventually.

Do it.....

XK USA New 988 Tire Changer Wheel Changers Machine Combo LB 137 Balancer Rim Clamp/12 Month Warranty

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073GT7132/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_yVBzBb0460E64

Top Bottom