CALAMITY JANE - Out in Her Bikini

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, glad you like the look! :cool:

Nice! And thanks for inspiring me to take on a CJ project! Your Calamity Jane videos are what got my kid on board!

That is so cool. Glad to here we got you going on a project of your own :thumb:

Looks great. Jane will always be an inspiration for my CJ project (that doesn't even really exist yet)

LOL!! I hope you're able to find the perfect project sooner than later.

Looks great. Amazing how a small piece like that still blocks the sun well.

Seriously! That little bit of shade makes all the difference :cool:

Looking great!! I almost never go completely topless. Can't stand the sun blasting us all the time especially when temp rise closer to triple digits.

I know you're up at a higher elevation too and maybe it's because of it but man, the sun sure feels a lot more intense even on a cooler day. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The top looks classic! I think it's great you guys are driving it everyday!

Oh yeah, Jane's officially in the front garage and for the last couple of months, we've been driving her more than any other Jeep we own. :yup:

Jane and bikini is music to my ears :)

:D

Looks really good! Wish we could have stopped by and seen her in person when passing through but we were kinda on a time crunch. Hopefully next weekend though.

Bummer we missed you but I know you have reasons to be up this way aside from your job. Hopefully we can hook up sooner than later :yup:

I have actually always really liked the bikini tops on CJ's. Looks good on Jane too!

I agree. I think maybe it's because of the way their roll bar just angle back and the top's straps do too. Or, something like that :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom