TEASER VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
CONGRATULATIONS!!
While you didn't get the exact time, you did guess this would be a 2 or 3 part series and the time you went with for the first one was pretty damn close. Needless to say, you are the WINNER of WAYALIFE shot glasses! Of course, being that you already have a pair, you're more than welcome to give them away to another member :yup:

No way! Thanks eddie! I will have to think of who to pass them on to!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
TEASER VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Jeep Vacation

CONGRATULATIONS!!
While you didn't get the exact time, you did guess this would be a 2 or 3 part series and the time you went with for the first one was pretty damn close. Needless to say, you are the WINNER of WAYALIFE shot glasses! Of course, being that you already have a pair, you're more than welcome to give them away to another member :yup:

No way! Thanks eddie! I will have to think of who to pass them on to!

Ok so I'm gonna do a side giveaway for those shot glasses I just won since I already have a pair. If you have already won a pair yourself please do not reply to this post!!!

First one to answer this 4 part question will win the shot glasses. All of these answers have been posted on the forum before so this is fair game

1. What's my favorite sport?
2. Favorite team from that sport?
3. What position did I play?
4. Who dubbed the nickname Knuckle 2.0 for me? ;)

Good luck!!!

Last edited:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Ok so I'm gonna do a side giveaway for those shot glasses I just won since I already have a pair. If you have already won a pair yourself please do not reply to this post!!!

First one to answer this 4 part question will win the shot glasses. All of these answers have been posted on the forum before so this is fair game

1. What's my favorite sport? Hockey
2. Favorite team from that sport? Philly Flyers
3. What position did I play? Goalie?????
4. Who dubbed the name Knuckle 2.0 for me? ;) I know it's named after MTG's Jeep (I think) but don't know who dubbed the name

Good luck!!!

I lose!! LOL

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

1. What's my favorite sport?
2. Favorite team from that sport?
3. What position did I play?
4. Who dubbed the name Knuckle 2.0 for me? ;)

Good luck!!!

Sport- Hockey
Team- Flyers i just pukes
Position other than ball suckin pine rider- Defense?
NOROAD named it knuckles :cheesy: ur build thread says MTG made him 2.0........

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sport- Hockey
Team- Flyers i just pukes
Position other than ball suckin pine rider- Defense?
NOROAD named it knuckles :cheesy: ur build thread says MTG made him 2.0........

You got it!

I will let eddie know you won!

Who's noroad? Never heard that name before

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I went through the entire NHL thread (almost all 46 pages) trying to find out what position you played. I never want to see the word hockey again lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You got it!

I will let eddie know you won!

Who's noroad? Never heard that name before

WooHoo!! That was fun and a great idea :thumb:

Please do get me the info I need and I'll be sure to get these shot glasses out right away :yup:

Top Bottom