Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JT@623

Hooked
Really it's ALL of I-40 in Arizona!
You know a state is really screwing up when the road gets WORSE when you leave New Mexico.
Well are transportation secretary is known as pot hole Pete and he’s done a fantastic job of living up to the reputation.

onlyone

Really it's ALL of I-40 in Arizona!
You know a state is really screwing up when the road gets WORSE when you leave New Mexico.
That is the truth. You usually know when you have entered another state, because the road is so smooth. Lol

kevman65

Hooked
This REALLY pisses me off.

Neighbors to the east of me have two pitties. They've always mistreated them from puppies on up. They now have a third pittie that they are using as a bait dog and teaching the other two to be uber aggressive and/or fight.

I've called the police, animal control, Humane Society, ASPCA, get same response from everyone "nothing we can do until the dogs attack"

Well, if it's me, my dog, or my wife they attack, then each dog will get a .45 and then the dickhead owner will get same treatment. If it's a neighborhood child or pet, the dickhead might get spared, but I'll still put the pitties down.

Too old for jail, but there are some things that are just fucking wrong.

Jsouder53

Hooked

Neighbors to the east of me have two pitties. They've always mistreated them from puppies on up. They now have a third pittie that they are using as a bait dog and teaching the other two to be uber aggressive and/or fight.

I've called the police, animal control, Humane Society, ASPCA, get same response from everyone "nothing we can do until the dogs attack"

Well, if it's me, my dog, or my wife they attack, then each dog will get a .45 and then the dickhead owner will get same treatment. If it's a neighborhood child or pet, the dickhead might get spared, but I'll still put the pitties down.

That’s sad and pisses me off just from reading it. My wife about lost a finger and dog from a pit that sounds about the same behavior. She was just walking up the stairs to her apartment and the neighbors dog attacked her and her dog. Good thing it was before I met her 😡. All that she got from that owner was medical bills covered and the attacking dog still lives. My wife still can’t feel her finger and our dog is still traumatized.

duktrx

Year's ago the boyfriend (total dirtbag) of my neighbor (sweet girl in a bad relationship) next door got a pit puppy and locked it up in a crate on the back patio. One day my neighbor across the street came home to find it curled up on his front porch, it was a hot day, and we live on a busy street, so he took it inside to give it some water and offer it food. He asked me if I knew who the owner was; I didn't know; when his two boys got home, he asked them, and they said they had seen it out before but didn't know who it belonged to. They hung up some flyers, and the girl retrieved the dog before the boyfriend realized the dig had gone missing. The dog escaped several times after that and went to my neighbor's porch. Fast forward a couple of months, and they break up; the girl knocks on my neighbor's door, offering them the juvenile pit; she explained that her ex treated the dog and her like shit, and she didn't want it raised to be aggressive. She kicked the deadbeat out; he threatened her with violence, I called the cops, and she got a restraining order.

I get harassed and attacked by that "rescued" dog whenever I see my neighbor. She is uncontrollable, beating me with her tail, dancing around in circles, and licking my hand when I defend myself by scratching her ears. Seeing the sweetheart across the street changed my opinion about the breed.

kevman65

Hooked
Year's ago the boyfriend (total dirtbag) of my neighbor (sweet girl in a bad relationship) next door got a pit puppy and locked it up in a crate on the back patio. One day my neighbor across the street came home to find it curled up on his front porch, it was a hot day, and we live on a busy street, so he took it inside to give it some water and offer it food. He asked me if I knew who the owner was; I didn't know; when his two boys got home, he asked them, and they said they had seen it out before but didn't know who it belonged to. They hung up some flyers, and the girl retrieved the dog before the boyfriend realized the dig had gone missing. The dog escaped several times after that and went to my neighbor's porch. Fast forward a couple of months, and they break up; the girl knocks on my neighbor's door, offering them the juvenile pit; she explained that her ex treated the dog and her like shit, and she didn't want it raised to be aggressive. She kicked the deadbeat out; he threatened her with violence, I called the cops, and she got a restraining order.

I get harassed and attacked by that "rescued" dog whenever I see my neighbor. She is uncontrollable, beating me with her tail, dancing around in circles, and licking my hand when I defend myself by scratching her ears. Seeing the sweetheart across the street changed my opinion about the breed.
I don't have an issue with the breed. I have an issue with the breed owners who only get them to make them fight.

All three dogs are being abused by this. But if something happens and I have to defend myself or family, I am in the wrong in the eyes of the law.

Any owner that trains a dog to fight, should be shot on sight, period, no questions.

duktrx

I don't have an issue with the breed. I have an issue with the breed owners who only get them to make them fight.

All three dogs are being abused by this. But if something happens and I have to defend myself or family, I am in the wrong in the eyes of the law.

Any owner that trains a dog to fight, should be shot on sight, period, no questions.
Totally agree.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What really pisses me off is when you're driving down a length of highway that you KNOW is a speed trap and you're already doing 6-7 over the speed limit and some FUCKIN trucker from California is riding your ass, backing off and then jamming right back on your ass trying to get you to go faster BUT totally unwilling to pass, even when you slow up to let them pass. And I should note, not all truck drivers are like this but lately, I've seen more than a few from California that are. To them, FUCK YOU.

JessL

Caught the Bug
What really pisses me off is when you're driving down a length of highway that you KNOW is a speed trap and you're already doing 6-7 over the speed limit and some FUCKIN trucker from California is riding your ass, backing off and then jamming right back on your ass trying to get you to go faster BUT totally unwilling to pass, even when you slow up to let them pass. And I should note, not all truck drivers are like this but lately, I've seen more than a few from California that are. To them, FUCK YOU.
Did last happen this weekend?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did that happen this weekend?
Happened yesterday. I was driving on a length of highway with a speed limit of 60 mph and teaming with highway patrol. Only out of state idiots jam through there and this California truck driver was being a total dick. And, I know he was from California because I was in Pippi and he was so on my ass that I could clearly read the license plate on his front bumper.

JessL

Caught the Bug
Scarcity of domestic parts... specifically Gladiator Beds...

So as you may know Dozer, my '22 Gladiator, was rear-ended for a second time. It took almost two months to get it fixed and back last time, and now we are in the perpetual wait again. Last time they said they think they found the last bed on the planet and now we get to do that impossible search again. The accident happened on 4/17 and they are nowhere close to collecting the parts for the repair... yes looks like Dozer will ride again.

When are we going to catch up on parts production? The dealerships for most domestic vehicles are full again, when do the parts follow up?
Is anyone else having these issues, or am I breaking the only hard-to-find components?

Thanks,

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Scarcity of domestic parts... specifically Gladiator Beds...

So as you may know Dozer, my '22 Gladiator, was rear-ended for a second time. It took almost two months to get it fixed and back last time, and now we are in the perpetual wait again. Last time they said they think they found the last bed on the planet and now we get to do that impossible search again. The accident happened on 4/17 and they are nowhere close to collecting the parts for the repair... yes looks like Dozer will ride again.

When are we going to catch up on parts production? The dealerships for most domestic vehicles are full again, when do the parts follow up?
Is anyone else having these issues, or am I breaking the only hard-to-find components?

Thanks,
Nah, you're not the only one. The lack of parts, especially when it comes to OE Jeep ones is very real. The whole thing is just stupid.

Happened yesterday. I was driving on a length of highway with a speed limit of 60 mph and teaming with highway patrol. Only out of state idiots jam through there and this California truck driver was being a total dick. And, I know he was from California because I was in Pippi and he was so on my ass that I could clearly read the license plate on his front bumper.
You need a windshield washer sprayer on the back of your Jeep which sprays mineral oil. Push a button on the dash and in an a second they need to slow down in order not to crash!

Top Bottom