NFL 2017 Whos your team

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Here we go steelers here we go our defense is ready for Brady this time around

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell you barely beat the Pack with a Backup QB how do you plan on beating the GOAT? I’m a Brady hater but he sure is fun too watch (but won’t admit that to my wife or any Michigan fans around here).

Brute

Hooked
Raiders were losing 26-0, then score 15 points in the 4th qtr...why can't they start that way? We Really Suck Again

Brute

Hooked
Cleveland and Tampa should be a breeze, Rodgers is back from Carolina on and I could see a win against Carolina and Detroit but not against Minnesota. I say wild card because it would be Gb or Seattle and the pack beat Seattle so they would get priority assuming they win four of the next five. Realistically it can be done but I can see them finding a way to screw it up.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang, way to kick a Browns fan when we’re down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Pack barely squeak by the Browns in overtime...

bill.turner

My dad was on the o-line at Syracuse '54-'55...not only was Jim Brown a beast in the backfield, but was an incredible lacrosse player, winning more national championships than in football....and of course my dad was a big Browns fan because of Jim, which made me a fan of another team as I was growing up...my dad loved the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" play, but not me...I started rooting for an AFL team that like throwing the long ball...and I've been a Raiders fan for 50 years since.

You’ve had your share of down years.

Big win for my Birds tonight. But losing Wentz for the season really puts a damper on our deep playoff run. I just don’t have too much faith in Nick Foles. We’ll have to rely on Jay Ajayi a heck of a lot more from here on out. Really a shame about Wentz. He was putting together an MVP special kind of season. And if anyone’s seen any of his interviews and Off the field charity work, he’s a real class act.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Big win for my Birds tonight. But losing Wentz for the season really puts a damper on our deep playoff run. I just don’t have too much faith in Nick Foles. We’ll have to rely on Jay Ajayi a heck of a lot more from here on out. Really a shame about Wentz. He was putting together an MVP special kind of season. And if anyone’s seen any of his interviews and Off the field charity work, he’s a real class act.

Yeah, Hate to see that.. he's a great QB... Was fun watch 1st & 2nd Draft picks battling it out. It was a great Game!

Brute

Hooked

It's really too bad...clinch the division, but lose your starting qb to what appears to be a torn acl...you can do much worse than Foles though; this reminds me of the Raiders last season...wish we had Foles as a backup

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Sux to lose Wentz but Foles has shown he can play and be serviceable with a solid game plan. Birds have to lean on the running game more than ever and the defense can keep them in any game. I still believe the Eagles have as good a chance as any team in the NFC to make the SB. If they can make it that far, anything can happen.

Ddays

Hooked
That was one helluva Steelers/Ravens game...

It sure was but damn, can't we just beat someone without the drama? And these night games have become a pain in the ass. Getting to bed at 1:00 and then getting up at 5:00 :icon_crazy:

Hoping for another good one this weekend, but I'm afraid Brady is gonna pick our D apart. Looks like we're gonna have to win another shootout.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
It sure was but damn, can't we just beat someone without the drama? And these night games have become a pain in the ass. Getting to bed at 1:00 and then getting up at 5:00 :icon_crazy:

Hoping for another good one this weekend, but I'm afraid Brady is gonna pick our D apart. Looks like we're gonna have to win another shootout.

Seriously. Last 4 games:

Thursday night
Sunday night
Monday night
Sunday night

And every freakin one was a nail biter.

(Oh, and I went to bed thinking Brady is gonna hang 60 on us)

Brute

Hooked

Seriously. Last 4 games:

Thursday night
Sunday night
Monday night
Sunday night

And every freakin one was a nail biter.

(Oh, and I went to bed thinking Brady is gonna hang 60 on us)

Well, the Dolphins are giving Brady & the Pats all they can handle tonight...helping Steeler Nation...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hope the eagles keep it up with wentz out with a torn acl. Hope foles can do what he did when he filled in for Vick

Top Bottom