Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Out trying to pick out floors for the house. To many damn options out there. Think we decided on these tho
63320877214__AFE48AD9-AE9F-4E09-8110-BC08562C5494.jpg

Finally finished the demo and bearing wall supports! The crew is coming in next week to start the slab work. I need a drink. [emoji3062]

View attachment 358383
View attachment 358384
View attachment 358385
View attachment 358386
View attachment 358387
View attachment 358388
View attachment 358389

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Woah that looks like a sweet crib man! :cheesy:

That looks like a big project. Best of luck to you!

WJCO

Meme King
Finally finished the demo and bearing wall supports! The crew is coming in next week to start the slab work. I need a drink. [emoji3062]

Looks like a shit ton of work.

Now would be the perfect time to use that place to sell Craigslist items out of and film the buyers' reactions when they show up. Just put a recliner and tv in there so it looks like you live there full time.

jdofmemi

Fixed the latch?

Funny though I broke the one on the other side the other day ughh

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Every one of those type of boxes I have seen that are more than a year or two old won't stay latched, and since the latch gets loose, pretty soon the hinges start to break too.

Your latch will keep it closed for years to come from the looks of it👍👍

J&k_Overland

Every one of those type of boxes I have seen that are more than a year or two old won't stay latched, and since the latch gets loose, pretty soon the hinges start to break too.

Your latch will keep it closed for years to come from the looks of it[emoji106][emoji106]

Ahh just standard rod boxes from sturdy-lite Great till you pull a dumb ass move and smack em on a pole

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

View attachment 358383
View attachment 358384
View attachment 358385
View attachment 358386
View attachment 358387
View attachment 358388
View attachment 358389

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Wow. Im still amazed at the depth of this renovation. Kudos to doing a job right. It will be cool to see the project come to life with some new pieces. Hats off to ya.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah I know how that is. The local flooring store I used let my wife and I take home the 2'x2' display samples. That made it a lot easier. The one we really liked actually looked horrible...haha. You installing it yourself?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prob going to have to run out there and grab a sample once we settle and do just that to make sure it’s what we want. Good call! Did you find one you liked?

Yes I will be helping my father in law install them.

WJCO

Meme King
Getting ready to sand the drywall. Finally get to use one of these apparatuses that all the cool kids are talking about. My doctor said it would actually be wise to use one in a situation like this.

m.JPG

Top Bottom