Tragic night

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Happy to hear you and your family are safe. That's the most important thing, could have been way worse. Hope the whiplash isn't too bad.

Erin

The unthinkable happened to me today but I'm very very lucky to be able to tell it. I was hit at an intersection tonight, the guy ran a red light and hit me dead in the side. He was driving a sedan and hit me hard enough to roll me over. Luckily my wife, 3 year old and myself came out with only scratches. I feel like if I was in any other vehicle I would not have been as lucky. It looks like he hit the cpillar and side steps and possibly is what pushed us over. You never think it will ever happen to you but I'm glad we were in the Jeep. So many people run these lights and it amazes me what people will do to save a couple seconds of driving time vs what happened to me tonight. View attachment 338161 View attachment 338162 View attachment 338163 View attachment 338164 View attachment 338165 View attachment 338166 View attachment 338167 View attachment 338168

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My god! How terrifying! I am so thankful you all are ok... I’m sure still I’m shock and sore! Love and prayers to your family ❤️

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Sorry this happened. Glad you are all ok tho. That’s what’s most important.
In the same breath I will say that you’ve put a lot of work into it and it sucks how quickly it was destroyed by someone who just didn’t care.
Again, at the end of the day, you and your family are really what matters. But I am feeling a little pain for you for the work you put in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Holy crap that’s scary! Definitely glad you all made it out ok. Stuff like this makes me want to get some decent armor and a cage. Best of luck with the insurance/build/rebuild. I hope the dude that hit you steps on legos everyday for the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

mancinis34

Glad you guys are ok, sorry about the Jeep it looked pretty nice from what I could tell. It’s funny you don’t think about the aftermarket parts we invest in could actually save you in the event of a accident but in this case it looks like they really helped. I just hope insurance takes care of you.

Top Bottom