If you HAD to give up your Jeep for something else, what would it be?

Coop

Caught the Bug
Took a ride yesterday with the doors and top off and lots of other folks had the same idea. Saw a ton of toys out. An Aventador, a badass built M3, a Ferrari, a few muscle cars, one rod, couple brodozers, etc. And the only one that got me to thinking: If you absolutely had to give up your Jeep for a car, be it your DD or weekend ride, what would it be? Keep in mind it should be something attainable, because, sure, who wouldn't want a Bugatti Veryon, or McClaren anything?

This is the one for me. 427 Cobra replica. Red with white skunks. Remember seeing my first original one when I was little. Wanted one ever since. Had a buddy that had a replica that I got to drive. Wow, unbelievable.

View attachment 327276

This^^^^ or a Grand Sport by Mongoose with an LS 7.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I always like the ‘68 Camaro, and the 1970 Chevelle. Another cool one, would be a 1966 GTO.
View attachment 327331
View attachment 327332
I’ve always like the 1970 Camaro, too.
View attachment 327336
View attachment 327333
View attachment 327334
Like Eddie said, though, I’m really into Jeeps, and I think, if I was given the choice between any of those, and a classic Jeep, I’d pick the Jeep.
View attachment 327335

Years ago I bought one like the gold split bumper.... without and engine and transmission. I had plans for it. Sweet ride.

pop2tu

My 59 was my grandpa's too. Really the only reason I still have it. I've never really been a fan. I wish it was a Skyliner - those are awesome.

It's actually a Custom 300 but no one knows what that is... Base model 292 Y-block with the only options being AC, front seat belts, oversized radiator, and the Ford-O-Matic 2 speed auto.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

My first car was a 58 Fairlane 500. I won a car show with it when I was 17. I wish I never sold it.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
1969 COPO Camaro ZL1

I love my jeeps, but if I had to part with one it would have to be a 1969 COPO Camaro ZL1 (427).
Growing up, there was one that was always down at the race track. I'll never forget the hair on my arms raising up when he would rev the engine. So sweet.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    441.2 KB · Views: 99
  • da0913-165421_3.jpg
    da0913-165421_3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 99
Top Bottom