Strange that you Wayalife would bark at me like you had sand in your pussy

Trail JK

[emoji23] to funny.

Honestly, I have learned sense joining this forum. If there is monetary gain, and they are pushing products like in op first post. Do the research. Ask. Chances are it's about that money and not customer service and customer relationships. And yes, they have been coming out of nowhere. Needed the laugh though.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app

It can be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

I'm going to spread the word again.
Take it or leave it.[emoji106][emoji107][emoji481]
So, guys and gals….. Whether or not you believe what this engineer told me, I will be buying the Ultimate Dana 44 with 4.88’s because I will not be running anything bigger than 37” tires, nor will I drive my Jeep like a Rock Bouncer!
Sales Engineer.jpg

longarmwj

These asshats are becoming more and more frequent. Is there some kind of fallout we don't know about :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
What's really funny to me is that this guy comes to a forum that he doesn't actively participate in and wants approval for his purchase. :thinking: Like I'm going to go to someone's house across town and randomly knock on their door to tell them about the new lawnmower that I bought and make sure they're ok with it. :idontknow:

Reminds me of this right here:

chewbacca140722.jpg

longarmwj

Like I'm going to go to someone's house across town and randomly knock on their door to tell them about the new lawnmower that I bought and make sure they're ok with it. :idontknow:

Wait, you mean that's not what you're supposed to do!?

Brute

Hooked
Engineer 1 rolls up with a new bike...Engineer 2 says "where did you get that bike?"...E1 say "a girl rode up to me on it, jumped off and took off all her clothes, then says take anything you want...E2 says "good choice"...

chris4x4

...... you'll actually make it weaker because of the heat needed to weld them on changes the grain size, structure and flow imparted by the forging process, so don't do that!”

yyyeeaahhh.......no. New guy here, but this isn't all that accurate. If the weld is viable (done right), should be a non issue. Any good welder will prep the surface properly, heat up the metals to be welded with a torch, and run a good bead. Proper welding rod, temps, and such need to be adhered to, but welding isn't gonna ruin the grain structure in a forging. Just a thought......I'm not an engineer...........I just got this information from the side of my animal cracker box......

WJCO

Meme King
yyyeeaahhh.......no. New guy here, but this isn't all that accurate. If the weld is viable (done right), should be a non issue. Any good welder will prep the surface properly, heat up the metals to be welded with a torch, and run a good bead. Proper welding rod, temps, and such need to be adhered to, but welding isn't gonna ruin the grain structure in a forging. Just a thought......I'm not an engineer...........I just got this information from the side of my animal cracker box......

I have a feeling you are going to fit right in here. :thumb:

chris4x4

Ok......If we're gonna be talking like this, I may as well admit my vice......I nibble them until they form a circle.......I'll see my way out........

A.J.

Ok......If we're gonna be talking like this, I may as well admit my vice......I nibble them until they form a circle.......I'll see my way out........

I don't really make circles but I do eat the appendages first. I also sort them in rows vertically by animal and eat the extras first so they are equal rows of animals. Then eat one per row and work my way up the plate.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom