Enforcers Unite!

bryanheidkamp1987

Looks like you straightened out the rigid line somehow. Also the new steel braided line should go behind the shock. Here’s my driver side.

View attachment 336499

Edit: was your Jeep lifted already before you got it? Looks like you have a drop bracket on your brake line that shouldn’t be there from factory.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yea its whatever lift was on when I bought from the dealer...thinking rough country but not sure...so ok I need to go get the oem bracket I guess I knew something wasn't looking right

Sent from my LM-G710VM using WAYALIFE mobile app

bryanheidkamp1987

Oh wait just looked at your picture again no need for the oem bracket I just need to straighten out that hardline and hopefully not break it [emoji23]
Looks like you straightened out the rigid line somehow. Also the new steel braided line should go behind the shock. Here’s my driver side.

View attachment 336499

Edit: was your Jeep lifted already before you got it? Looks like you have a drop bracket on your brake line that shouldn’t be there from factory.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Oh wait just looked at your picture again no need for the oem bracket I just need to straighten out that hardline and hopefully not break it [emoji23]

Yup. Just get rid of that other drop bracket and bolt the evo bracket in its place. Be very careful with that rigid line. Would suck to have to replace that

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Question on Sway Bar Link legnths

What front and rear sway bar link lengths are folks running for the 3'' and 4'' enforcer lifts?

Thinking about going up to 4'' springs and need to order new sway bars -- lot of options on the Evo website

MericaMade

What front and rear sway bar link lengths are folks running for the 3'' and 4'' enforcer lifts?

Thinking about going up to 4'' springs and need to order new sway bars -- lot of options on the Evo website
I can only speak for the 3in but i move the rears to the front and use the rears evo included and recommended in the instructions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

2ndJK

Just joined the Enforcer Club!
3’ with drag flip, Rancho 9k’s and Saltas on 35’ Toyo’s. Added a 1350 and C gussets up front. Couldn’t be more happy with the ride. Reading all of your comments for the last couple of months paid off huge dividends.

Looks great! Nice stance. I just bought an ‘08 JKUR and plan to start the enforcer project in about a week. Super stoked!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom