Gruff JK is gonna be pissed

Ddays

Hooked
You suck! I’m freakin jealous.

LOL, Just making sure the water's warm for when you jump in!

Congrats Jerry, I think the white is the best color for the Rubicon since the dash is red, yours looks very nice! How long of a wait?

Thanks! Yeah, I like the Sting Gray, but this white is really sharp with the black & red accents. LOL, the wife loves the red dash. I knew she really liked it when she came back from the test ride smiling. Not sure on the wait - he said it could be up to 2 months. :icon_crazy: Still, that's ok, gives me time to get my accessories lined up

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
LOL, Just making sure the water's warm for when you jump in!

Thanks! Yeah, I like the Sting Gray, but this white is really sharp with the black & red accents. LOL, the wife loves the red dash. I knew she really liked it when she came back from the test ride smiling. Not sure on the wait - he said it could be up to 2 months. :icon_crazy: Still, that's ok, gives me time to get my accessories lined up

So what’s the option build out?

When they first hit lots, I “built” what it would take to get me out of JK which got too rich for my blood:(

C’mon powerball...
IMG_9248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So what’s the option build out?

When they first hit lots, I “built” what it would take to get me out of JK which got too rich for my blood:(

C’mon powerball...
View attachment 315854

We had all of those and we added:
LED lights
Dual Top Group - Surprisingly the wife actually insisted on this one :cool:
The 4C 8.4" Nav
Leather Seats
All Weather Floor Mats
Remote start

Edit: your list looks like the 2018 pricing, The base 2019 Rubicons start at $41,545 now :crazyeyes:

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
We had all of those and we added:
LED lights
Dual Top Group - Surprisingly the wife actually insisted on this one :cool:
The 4C 8.4" Nav
Leather Seats
All Weather Floor Mats
Remote start

Edit: your list looks like the 2018 pricing, The base 2019 Rubicons start at $41,545 now :crazyeyes:

Oh my goodness. That sounds like a Brute build out.

You may never want to drive Gruff again.

Congrats again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom