Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

Letsgettwisted

Getting close everybody!! Kawimoto and I will be going up friday and wheeling through sunday. I look forward to meeting everone! Btw we are staying at camp a while campground. Its a few minutes up the road from rausch if anybody is looking for a campsite there are some still open. They have rv hookups as well I believe.

Andy5160

Hooked
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you two!

Your cute

Looking forward to seeing you again!

As long as I can sleep next to you I will be early [emoji849]

We got an open spot at the camp site currently if you like. Just let me and it's yours to split with me

Steve,

I'LL PASS ON CAMPIG THIS TIME THANK'S FOR OFFERING HOWEVER I WILL COME OVER FOR A DRINK FRIDAY EVENING:) AND WILL BRING SOME CIGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Steve,

I'LL PASS ON CAPING THIS TIME THANK'S FOR OFFERING HOWEVER I WILL COME OVER FOR A DRINK FRIDAY EVENING:) AND WILL BRING SOME CIGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy,

OK SOUNDS GOOD. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AND IF NOT WILL SEE YOU BRIGHT AND EARLY SATURDAY!

Idk why you were yelling lol

Buster3479

It's not looking great for us. Still going to try and make it, but have a really badly sticking caliper on our PR60 driver's side front. It's probably been like that since it arrived, but I've bee attributing the hard pull when braking to a bad alignment, when it fact it was a bad caliper. If I can get it fixed for the weekend despite working long days, we'll see you there Sat morning!

Top Bottom