Mybadjk build

jdofmemi

Cut to fit, paint to hide!

Looks good.

I would love to get some 40s, but need axles first, since I don't really want to be walking home.

Whiskeydent903

Awesome build man, I see some evo full inner fender upgrade in there, have been thinking/needing a pair myself, how'd they turn out?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well here’s a big update I guess. Nothing too crazy has changed. Ended up removing the evo tire carrier. Going with a different look. In the process of painting my armor from black to white to change it up. Here’s kind of what the Jeep looked like.

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

Went out an ran a couple local trails. Ended up breaking my front passenger shaft on my xd60/pr60. Also finally bent the tie rod. Pretty impressed with the tie rod for it being 1.25” and lasting about eight or so trips on it.

2155C8BF-B0E2-4A94-9020-AD3505C90DC9.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

Switched to a ps bfh bumper. Loving the approach angle on it.

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1253.JPG

Here are pics of the broken u joint and wallowed our ears on the shafts. Just waiting on dynatrac to get back to me to see if it’s under warranty or not.

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

My Adams driveshaft has been taking a beating as well.

IMG_1396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well going through checking all my suspension and seeing if anything else is messed up. I came across these.
Some welds and the trackbar bracket cracked on me. The tabs for the ram were done by someone else.

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom