Douche of the Day

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Lojo- thank you for accepting the rules, and for apologizing for the situation. I think you will probably fit in just fine around here. Most just continue to escalate the situation until it's a lost cause.

Speedy- thank you for sticking to the rules, even when no one would have known any better. I feel like there are people that would have looked the other way "just this once" when they stood to profit from the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PokerStogey

Douche here!! Bahaha
I’m new I’m learning... didn’t mean to step on any toes and I should’ve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but it’s neither here nor there... I understand it’s a tight community and I’m learning the ins and outs. I’m posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
Anyways didn’t mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!

Don’t see this too often nowdays... [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

98XJ06LJ

Douche here!! Bahaha
I’m new I’m learning... didn’t mean to step on any toes and I should’ve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but it’s neither here nor there... I understand it’s a tight community and I’m learning the ins and outs. I’m posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
Anyways didn’t mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty sure this is not in the rule book.. This place is filled with "HOW TO" write-ups. I think this horse is dead. I believe he said sorry and he gets it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for owning up to your mistake and welcome. Just wanted to throw it out there that some feel too inexperienced to contribute in the tech threads. Don't worry there are plenty of non-jeep related threads I'm sure you can participate in.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom