What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Frydaddy

Rained this weekend in Arizona, Now the jeep smells like horse sweat. Two things:
1 - The soft top leaks through the seams. I hear canvas sealant works.
2 - shit rolls (flows?) downhill. I drove through a big puddle that MAY have been downstream of a farm.

Last edited:

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Oil change and tire rotation is due in about 100 miles, rattle coming from the passenger side header heat shield(missing a bolt), cracked front windshield, rear defroster tab fell off, floor mat has a hole under my heel(need to get some for winter anyway), and probably should change the fluids in the diffs.

Adamw1212

I bought some weather stripping on amazon and applied it along the windshield pillar. It helped tremendously. It also helps to park your jeep with your front higher than the rear. Many parking lots and drive ways are sloped, so try doing this, that will also help a lot.
Added bonus of the weather stripping is that it really cuts down on the noise you get from the wind entering in the windshield pillar area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any chance you can post a pick of your weather stripping? Sounds like a great idea

BlackDiamond_JKU

IMG_0593.JPG

Can you tell I was rear ended?
[emoji23]
He said he was doing about 10, I honestly thought my tool bag broke loose and slid into my tailgate as I was taking off from a stop. I almost just kept going had I not seen the mustangs crunched front end in my mirror as he pulled around me to pull into a parking lot.
He managed to hit right on the D Ring mount lol
Damage was pretty minimal on his stang, busted headlight, crunched hood, obviously it didn't do shit to my jeep.
We shook hands and went on our way.

nightcrawlerjk

View attachment 245458

Can you tell I was rear ended?
[emoji23]
He said he was doing about 10, I honestly thought my tool bag broke loose and slid into my tailgate as I was taking off from a stop. I almost just kept going had I not seen the mustangs crunched front end in my mirror as he pulled around me to pull into a parking lot.
He managed to hit right on the D Ring mount lol
Damage was pretty minimal on his stang, busted headlight, crunched hood, obviously it didn't do shit to my jeep.
We shook hands and went on our way.

That's the best part about having a jeep with a somewhat nice bumper (front or rear) someone going that slow you can take a hit and have no damage.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

AU Bronc N JK

Electrical gremlin keeps draining my battery every few days. It's still under warranty so I'm taking to dealership tomorrow morning to let them trace it down. If they fail (which they prob willl) I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own.

I've unplugged all aftermarket accessories so it's not any of them and so the dealership can't try to blame them for the issue!

JeepJeep75

There's a huge pile of shit that I need to remove from drivers seat and floor mat. Out of the blue my jeep "popped" out of first gear. It hardly ever happens anymore, but when it does, "BAMMMMM!!!!!" fucking scares the shit outta me every time. [emoji15][emoji90]

Top Bottom