Getting the Chistmas Tree

jesse3638

Hooked
The worst part was the fact that once we got him out, he got pissy with us because it broke his passenger mirror and both passenger windows. I told him I’d be happy to put it back if he wanted to try it again a different way.
I'd have stuck my knife in his sidewall so he'd have to change a tire too. What a dick.
Only if you throw in the firewood for free...and deliver.

I've helped a lot of stuck people over the years (most of them here in HI in rental jeeps stuck to the frame rails on the beach)...I've been fortunate to not have a single jerk...they were always grateful...I remember one couple driving pretty far to buy beer and ice and drive all the way back to where I was camped on the beach.
I don't mind helping at all and I too haven't had anyone be ungrateful. Actually a couple months ago my neighbors friend got her Mercedes stuck in the sand on the shoulder of the road across from their house. I saw this on my way home and immediately grabbed my shovel and a couple welcome mats. Turns out all they needed was one more person to push. All the people there were surprised I came out to help as no one knew me.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow people suck. I understand being upset in a situation but people came out and put their shit in jeopardy to help you. You thank them you offer them gas money, dinner, beer, something. You do not eveeeer blame someone that helps you. They’re lucky you didn’t leave them there, I would have after that comment.

I totally agree with you...People now days expect everything but are grateful for nothing...

Top Bottom