STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

CastleRockJeep

It always amazes me what people will do to others. I have no idea what it costs to advertise here however if you have a good product I can only imagine it's worth it's weight in gold.

OJK12

Wow!! That's bullshit! Coz you handled that very well, you should wear a suit! Too bad he had to take advantage of Wayalife, looked like they had a great product.

tkettle

Thanks for kicking him, I was trying to get some sound advice from some great people, and this guy would not quit commenting about his product!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate your support guys. I really didn't want to have to show this guy the door but he really had some nerve coming back on here to pimp the way he did especially after being asked NICELY not to. :naw:

jeeeep

Hooked
well shit...I thought they had become a vendor when I saw them start posting again.

Well, I won't be posting up my synergy swap... that sucks they didn't handle their business.

WJCO

Meme King
Too bad, so sad. I daily have to babysit people for not following instructions. So fricken frustrating. Especially when it's deliberate like that. He had a very professional and nice warning ahead of time.

JeepDrum

Does anyone else find it funny that his name was "Compliant" and he was kicked off for INcompliance? Lol

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I appreciate your support guys. I really didn't want to have to show this guy the door but he really had some nerve coming back on here to pimp the way he did especially after being asked NICELY not to. :naw:

Eddie, you have my full support. Sorry I was traveling when this thread hit so just now wanted to reply. You guys did everything right. Glad to see people with backbone in this industry. It makes me realize that when you guys say "X", you mean "X".

It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate people can run a business. Or is it intentional ignorance?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate people can run a business. Or is it intentional ignorance?

Ive come across this same phenomenon time and time again with many private business owners, IDK if they just have to much on their mind worrying about their business, if they are illiterate, intentionally ignorant, of if they just assume because they own their own business that the rules some how no longer apply to them? :thinking:

I have actually had the "pleasure" of working at a company where the OWNER of the company seemed to enjoy BELITTLING his own employees during Business Meetings :naw:

Top Bottom