JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

sunnysideup

I kept thinking " What on earth is that jack under there... what if it falls..." Then it did. I'm terrible, I would have the tire under the jeep when it's off like that... not that you expect a jack to fail... not that it would be great for the tire... but it would be better for me! LOL!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. They always tell a story, you always are in the right angles so you can show just what the terrain is like. I loved the deer, that must have made your day. So cool. Thank you two for sharing with us.

So glad you had fun watching our video :)

I just finished a binge watch of all three episodes. As usual, you and Cindy do an amazing job of making the viewer feel like they are a part of your adventures! Great job! Oh, and yeah, bottle jacks are always better! [emoji1303]

PS - I hate cholla!

LOL!! Awesome - we're so glad you enjoyed the series so far and yes, bottle jacks are always better and yes, chollas are evil :D

Have to agree with USMC Wrangler and others....great video and as usual makes us feel like we are there.
So glad that I recently added a bottle jack to my trail gear.

Thank you, we really are so glad to hear it and glad to hear you got a bottle jack :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video as always! I need to add a bottle jack to my list!

Thank you and yes, you really need to get one especially if you drive a lifted Jeep :yup:

I kept thinking " What on earth is that jack under there... what if it falls..." Then it did. I'm terrible, I would have the tire under the jeep when it's off like that... not that you expect a jack to fail... not that it would be great for the tire... but it would be better for me! LOL!

Having a tire under the frame rail IS what should have been done to help prevent any serious harm. However, a bottle jack IS what should be used on a lifted Jeep. :yup:

Another awesome video. I really enjoy them. Thanks for taking the time to video and edit. It’s good to see a group play and work together.

Oh yeah, a trip like this would just be about driving over stuff if it weren't for the fact that we were with old friends and having a good time. It's because of them, that this is a WAYALIFE :cool:

Enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next!

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it :)

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
What another great video. Great group of people. Harris is pretty funny. Glad you guys are all ok that could have been pretty bad if you all didn’t get out of the way in time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PEACEMAKER1

Eddie and Cindy, as always, love the videos! It truly continues to inspire me to go out and find trails and wheel as much as I can. I am definitely loving this series since it's in my local Arizona area :) It's awesome to see JetLi crush all of it too!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What another great video. Great group of people. Harris is pretty funny. Glad you guys are all ok that could have been pretty bad if you all didn’t get out of the way in time.
Oh yeah, we all got lucky for sure. Fortunately, everyone was okay and we all got a solid reminder of what should be done for the next time... because, it is coming :yup:

Eddie and Cindy, as always, love the videos! It truly continues to inspire me to go out and find trails and wheel as much as I can. I am definitely loving this series since it's in my local Arizona area :) It's awesome to see JetLi crush all of it too!

Thank you, we're so glad you're enjoying the series. Arizona is a great place to wheel and explore for sure. :cool:

Great video # 3 and the whole series !!!! Loved #2 and the rock crawling, but great follow up to the mine and Bagdad back country ! love your videos and editing, keep up the good work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

That was another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! That jack failure made me jump back lol. It’s pretty cool of you guys to help with repairs but even cooler that you have all the right necessities with you.

Congratulations Bear_JKU!

Top Bottom