MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings

Discount Tire

Finally got these mounted with some 315/70-17 Duratracs, turns out the 17x9 5 on 5 wheel is hub-centric for JKs at 71.5mm so I'm running without the center caps for now:

IMG_0057_zpsybbczvvh.jpg

IMG_0058_zpsfzpsla1x.jpg

Big shout out to Jean Luc and the entire crew at Discount Tire on Blue Diamond Rd here in Las Vegas, they did a great job!

:beer:

Very sharp! Love the new look :yup: Thank you for your business, relayer4u.

On a side note, the 17x9 MB11 has a 78.1mm hub bore diameter so the wheels are actually lug centric.

Last edited:

yonson

Mesh wheels are the only style that I like, and I couldn't wait for the 17's to get back in stock so I went ahead and got the 15's. VERY happy with my choice!

mb11.jpg

tpietzsch

Replacement rock Rings

Nice wheel for the price but my local DT had a helluva time locating these in their database along with validating if the 17x9 4.5 5-5 were in stock.

Question - what's the cost and availability on replacement rings? I checked the website along with MB Wheels site (MB11 were not listed).

Discount Tire

Nice wheel for the price but my local DT had a helluva time locating these in their database along with validating if the 17x9 4.5 5-5 were in stock.

Question - what's the cost and availability on replacement rings? I checked the website along with MB Wheels site (MB11 were not listed).

The product code for the 17x9 (4.5" BS) 5-5 MB11 is 74758 (matte black) and 74757 (machined). Unfortunately both finishes in the 17" size are sold out but new stock is in production and should be available in approximately 60 days.

Replacement rock rings are not available just yet but will be in production soon; pricing is as follows:

15" - $32 per pair
16" - $45 per pair
17" - $60 per pair

Last edited:

Discount Tire

are these available yet?

15 and 16-inch sizes are available but we are still waiting on the 17's. I spoke with the manufacturer and the wheels are in production but they have not shipped out as of yet so unfortunately at this point there is no exact ETA.

JKRosie

Yes, actually :yup: The 17" MB11 has finally made it's way off the slow boat and should be available within the next couple of weeks.

Just responded to your other thread BTW.

Just saw that thanks! Looks like I'll be going with these when the time is right!

Top Bottom