Reverse lights..

duktrx

What did you end up going with?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
JW speakers, I looked at the cost of good LED bulbs and figured it was a wash. Looking at other options, like the Rigid setup mounted above the taillights. But also thinking about mounting up high above the spare, using the bracket designed for the brake light from my Warn tire carrier, mounted my 3rd brake light behind the spare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Rigid flush mound SRM (SRQ? One of those lol) mounted to a switch in the cab. Flip the switch whenever I want/need light. They work great. They have the standard mount type as well.

View attachment 285062

I also installed a reverse camera in the hole just above the trailer hitch receiver so the reverse lamps provide light where its more beneficial for the camera.

That’s really clean. Did you install those in the facia before or after it was on the Jeep. I want to do something like this but don’t really want to pull the facia off because of the flag nuts that I had to cut.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
That’s really clean. Did you install those in the facia before or after it was on the Jeep. I want to do something like this but don’t really want to pull the facia off because of the flag nuts that I had to cut.

Before. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to not complete it while the bumper is installed. You'll spend a bit of time measuring and double checking measurements. But that's about it. I marked out where the lights were to sit and drilled a pilot hole to allow me to use a jigsaw with a metal cutting blade.

Top Bottom