WTH is up with Dynatrac?!?

Yeah, I would just cancel your order, get your refund, and order from someone else that has free shipping. It is an issue when you are waiting weeks for a product that was promised sooner no matter how good the vendor's customer service normally is.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I would just cancel your order, get your refund, and order from someone else that has free shipping. It is an issue when you are waiting weeks for a product that was promised sooner no matter how good the vendor's customer service normally is.

Lol! Nothing was promised at any time because he ordered online! If your on a time crunch or worried about when something is going to ship, you may want to call the people your ordering from to get the scoop. I mean we are not talking that long here

J

JKDream

Yeah.. I still don't think its a big deal. I would have done things differently than you though. If I was ordering directly from Dynatrac, I would have contacted them over the phone to place my order, that way I could ask questions regarding shipping or any thing else I feel like asking..

I don't see how ordering over the phone or from their website should affect how they are handling his order.
Their website is built for online orders, OP shouldn't be having the issues that he is regardless of how he ordered.

ChiliDawg

It's definitely an issue and unacceptable customer service. Easy to belittle the problem when it's not your money. Like the others said - I'd cancel your order and get it from someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I can explain this. Kind of embarrassing, but I'm gonna give it to you straight. We discovered late Friday afternoon that email orders from the website, and some other automated sites have been going to an email address of a person that just moved to another job. We thought we had the tasks and forwards moved to other folks before the change, but we really blew it with some of the email. Basically, many emails received on or after 12/19/16 have been getting stored up and not seen by the other team members.

The issue is compounded by a busier than normal holiday season, and we were only open a few days with skeleton crew on the holiday week.

Yes we are swamped, but that is no excuse. We are chewing through to see what we missed. If anyone else got mis-handled please accept our apology. PM me with your contact info, and we will handle you one-on-one. Please be patient.

If anyone really wants a refund, we will cheerfully comply. Very sorry.

Thanks,
Jim

ScoobyCarolanNC

I think I can explain this. Kind of embarrassing, but I'm gonna give it to you straight. We discovered late Friday afternoon that email orders from the website, and some other automated sites have been going to an email address of a person that just moved to another job. We thought we had the tasks and forwards moved to other folks before the change, but we really blew it with some of the email. Basically, many emails received on or after 12/19/16 have been getting stored up and not seen by the other team members.

The issue is compounded by a busier than normal holiday season, and we were only open a few days with skeleton crew on the holiday week.

Yes we are swamped, but that is no excuse. We are chewing through to see what we missed. If anyone else got mis-handled please accept our apology. PM me with your contact info, and we will handle you one-on-one. Please be patient.

Thanks,
Jim

Accountability & action. Very rare in this world. Kudos Jim!

Sent from my duck blind.

Basscat

Yeah.. I still don't think its a big deal. I would have done things differently than you though. If I was ordering directly from Dynatrac, I would have contacted them over the phone to place my order, that way I could ask questions regarding shipping or any thing else I feel like asking..

Well, there you have it. Jim himself did exactly what most of us knew Dynatrac would do, recognize it is an issue and address it head on. That's why I and many here continue to use Dynatrac products. They're a reputable company focused on customer service even when they screw up. As I said in my earlier post, they don't do it very often.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Thanks,
Jim

Solid response, kudos!

trailless

Caught the Bug
I think I can explain this. Kind of embarrassing, but I'm gonna give it to you straight.......

Thanks,
Jim

Mistakes happen. It's how you take accountability that matters. Thank you for taking ownership of your mistake and telling it how it is.

GraniteCrystal

Thanks,
Jim
I ordered a PR60/60 and already paid. I promise. Just send them on over and there's no hurt feelings. 😂😂

jkLogan

Thanks,
Jim

Spot on response. I like the amount of genuineness you guys seem to have.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Solid response Jim...I'd expect nothing different from you :beer:

OP - you should fix your profile. It says your interests are overlanding and camping. Isn't that the same thing?

ChiliDawg

Solid response Jim...I'd expect nothing different from you :beer:

OP - you should fix your profile. It says your interests are overlanding and camping. Isn't that the same thing?

In the same sense that stripping and showering are the same. Both involve getting naked. They don't both involve grinding on a pole.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
In the same sense that stripping and showering are the same. Both involve getting naked. They don't both involve grinding on a pole.

Nah, "overlanding" is just a snobby way of saying camping, at least here in the U.S. where the distance you can travel without seeing paved roads and civilization is comparatively not that far.

jesse3638

Hooked

Thanks,
Jim
That is customer service right there. I'd rather have my parts be late with an honest reason why than get them sooner with all kinds of excuses. Customer service goes a long way in my book and that's why I will one day be a customer of Dynatrac. A stand up company run by stand guys. That was refreshing Jim. Thanks!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Since Wayalife is tight with dynatrac, can anyone tell me whose extension I can call directly to find out where my parts are?? Annoying customer service to say the least.

I'd say a PM would have been the way to seek help from the forum. Dynatrac is an outstanding company, and supports this forum, which is provided for our use, free of charge,

Well, all I can say is I love my PR44... Although I did not order direct it has nothing to do with not wanting to but that due to I live in California less than an hours drive from Dynatrac, I absolutely hate paying those communist in Sacramento sales tax so I order from an out of state vendor...

A $5,000 dollar axle is around $450 extra in sale tax.... Shit for $450 dollars I am halfway to the the Dynatrac brakes... ;)

Top Bottom