Help P0733 code

No worries. :beer: And I was partially being an ass and partially asking a legitimate question. I just don't get how somebody buys something without knowing exactly how it is equipped, but maybe I'm just anal that way. Can you imagine buying a pistol, taking it home and finding out it is a .380 when you "assumed" it was a .45?!?

Bottom line though, you need to figure out what you have before you start fucking with it.

To set things straight, when I got hit about a year ago, a lady totaled my truck and then I bought my moms jeep from her. She bought it new in 2013 and I didn't really have a part in the buying process so in return I didn't really have a choice on what I got. But yes I should not have just assumed [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

3dpilot

I don't think Sharkey was being an ass. He was just merely stating that you need to know for 100% sure what you have instead of assuming. It would suck to get a chick's pants down and find out she has a dick.
Oh gawd I love this forum already. Lol

Back on topic, I know they mentioned checking the vin. However my '15 jkur came with a sticker with a Barcode with 4.10 attached to the front axle. Just fyi...

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom