Nfl 2019

Brute

Hooked
Who Dat?...only the greatest qb of all time...

I’m torn with rooting for the Saints or the Hawks for the SB...

Brute

Hooked
I guess that will ease the pain a bit...it is typical Super Bowl hangover, not making the playoffs the following year.

Brute

Hooked
Whelp, the Jets put the duck out of his misery today. Shame, the D was stout this year.

And with the Titan's loss, the Raiders are still in it...they just need the Steelers & Titans to both lose next week and the Colts to win...and the Raiders to win in Denver next week...of course they still need to beat the Bolts today...

Ddays

Hooked
And with the Titan's loss, the Raiders are still in it...they just need the Steelers & Titans to both lose next week and the Colts to win...and the Raiders to win in Denver next week...of course they still need to beat the Bolts today...

I'm sure we'll take care of one of your obstacles next week in Baltimore. :rolleyes2:
We're just in no way a playoff team. I get all that anything can happen line, but so far, not a damn thing offensively has. :grayno:

Brute

Hooked
I'm sure we'll take care of one of your obstacles next week in Baltimore. :rolleyes2:
We're just in no way a playoff team. I get all that anything can happen line, but so far, not a damn thing offensively has. :grayno:

You might get lucky...since the Ravens have secured home field advantage throughout the playoffs today, they might rest many of their starters...

Brute

Hooked
Marshawn Lynch back with Seattle!!!! Love it. GO HAWKS

I’m not sure he has anything left in the tank...and to lose at home against the Cardinals was disappointing; they went from a first round bye and playing at home to playing all their playoff games on the road...

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I’m not sure he has anything left in the tank...and to lose at home against the Cardinals was disappointing; they went from a first round bye and playing at home to playing all their playoff games on the road...

Yea it was disappointing to say the least. But not the end off the road. And they still have shot at the 1 seed with a GB loss and a week 17 win. Hoping Lynch has something left in the tank. Would be a great story. Go Hawks Go Lynch

Brute

Hooked
Yea it was disappointing to say the least. But not the end off the road. And they still have shot at the 1 seed with a GB loss and a week 17 win. Hoping Lynch has something left in the tank. Would be a great story. Go Hawks Go Lynch

Saints will beat the Panthers, the Pack will beat the Lions...the Hawks must win at home against the Niners to prevent being the 5 seed...

Top Bottom