I really don't wanna be associated with any of you assmonkeys

benatc1

Hooked
I like how he decided to take shots at every person who has bought a JK, like it's our doing, rather than something that had do do with all of us specifically, lots of special floating around here lately🥇

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

Did the internet become the new insane asylum to the world? It's like those of us who aren't completely nuts are in the minority... I think there should be a sanity test to use social media and the Internet... Kinda like a driver's license... Except you have to retake it any time you prove that yourself an idiot on any platform...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Did the internet become the new insane asylum to the world? It's like those of us who aren't completely nuts are in the minority... I think there should be a sanity test to use social media and the Internet... Kinda like a driver's license... Except you have to retake it any time you prove that yourself an idiot on any platform...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app
It looks like this forum has been the proving ground this week. Too bad we can't put a digital stamp on some of these asshats that would protect the rest of the net from the idiocy. 😎

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Schizophrenic week maybe? Idk how you admit you liked and watched all the Wayalife videos (pro dominantly all JK's) and then turn around and bash every JK owner. On second thought, I did read what I believed to be an attempt at English by the OP (the paragraph sentence). I think he is just mentally retarded. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom