You keep working and paying my retirement!

mo0s3

LoL i knew the evo thing would come up sooner or later ... id say it would be pretty hard to come up with a slider that would not resemble anything on the market lol. Great job on the fab work !!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
LoL i knew the evo thing would come up sooner or later ... id say it would be pretty hard to come up with a slider that would not resemble anything on the market lol. Great job on the fab work !!!

I agree. Good job! Wish I had a shop to fab up my own stuff for my Jeep.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Plenty of sliders before evo's looked like this!!! I don't care what you think I build my!! I even copied flowmaster too with my exhaust!!! View attachment 253179

From one DIY guy to another, nice job on the sliders! I like to see the DIY projects as I have had a few of my own. That being said, not cool if you're copying someone else's work just to save a buck! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a guy designing and building their own stuff, but not for reverse engineering. Your slides look similar to others, but different enough to make me think that you didn't just copy your friends purchased units or whatever. Well, until your last statement anyway "I even copied flowmaster too with my exhaust!!!" Statements like that give DIY a bad rap around here. Not cool bro!

5280Sapper

From one DIY guy to another, nice job on the sliders! I like to see the DIY projects as I have had a few of my own. That being said, not cool if you're copying someone else's work just to save a buck! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a guy designing and building their own stuff, but not for reverse engineering. Your slides look similar to others, but different enough to make me think that you didn't just copy your friends purchased units or whatever. Well, until your last statement anyway "I even copied flowmaster too with my exhaust!!!" Statements like that give DIY a bad rap around here. Not cool bro!

I've actually never seen evo or vks ones which I wanted in person.. only pictures on the internet.. secondly my statement to copying flowmaster was pure sarcasm for the idiot who said I was copying someone's design.. like I have stated I don't care I'll make my own everything before buying it... I'm pretty sure they aren't patented and even if so paten infringement wouldn't apply because they aren't similar enough. This fanboy stuff about copying is ridiculous... so every turbo kit I've built and exhaust or roll cage for NHRA certified cars is almost identical to everything else you can buy.. most platforms can only accommodate one style of set up and well when it comes to a certified chassis and roll cage their are black and white rules of exactly how it has to be.. so does that make every other fabricator a copy cat? Hell no... I've said my bit and won't entertain anymore comments regarding this either.

Trail JK

I've actually never seen evo or vks ones which I wanted in person.. only pictures on the internet.. secondly my statement to copying flowmaster was pure sarcasm for the idiot who said I was copying someone's design.. like I have stated I don't care I'll make my own everything before buying it... I'm pretty sure they aren't patented and even if so paten infringement wouldn't apply because they aren't similar enough. This fanboy stuff about copying is ridiculous... so every turbo kit I've built and exhaust or roll cage for NHRA certified cars is almost identical to everything else you can buy.. most platforms can only accommodate one style of set up and well when it comes to a certified chassis and roll cage their are black and white rules of exactly how it has to be.. so does that make every other fabricator a copy cat? Hell no... I've said my bit and won't entertain anymore comments regarding this either.

You forgot to add how the skull has "bin" yours for awhile now. Idk, maybe that was pure sarcasm for the idiots?

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Yep, cat's meow for sure.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Sliders look great. Thing that's odd to me is how you said you fabbed them up. Then we said something about the ballistic fan logo. Then you replied that your bro has been working with them, so it seems like your bro designed them and you're marketing their new sliders. Just the way I see it.

Top Bottom