2017 WAYALIFE MOAB Easter Jeep Safari RECAP

GraniteCrystal

Nice! Looks awesome. Love the Tshirt of Moby! Ha, maybe someday I'll be cool enough to have people make t-shirts of Scout without my permission. Seriously though, thanks for posting up all the pics!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Wow.. amazing pictures. Thank you guys for sharing. Hopefully I will be able to make it out to Moab one day and run some of these trail. This looks so much fun!!!

jeeeep

Hooked
It was a great week at EJS! :rock:

I didn't care for all the drones, when we stopped on Jax Trax for lunch there were 3 drones! they were annoying as $%^$%&$, every trail someone had a drone out. I may need to take a paintball gun next year lol

Hit that storm heading home eastbound, not as bad of carnage with the semi's as you saw Eddie but a few were jack-knifed off the road as well as cars off the road and a couple of roll overs.

I was getting passed like it was a dry road, some people don't know how to slow down when it's blinding rain.

I missed the hail (whew) but the wind and rain was with me the last 3 hours of my trip home.

I did win a D30 Aussie locker and set of Icon wheels at Friday's raffle so it was a great Friday! :rock:

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like you guys had a busy week. Thanks for posting up some pics. Though they are great, they don't do scenery much justice.

Awesome thread guys! :thumb: Thanks so much for taking the time out to share it with us. I will be out there middle of may when hopfully, it wont be so crazy.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another set of amazing photos! And to end it with every Jeepers dream, using it to bypass a mess on the highway. Awesome!

Oreo

Great pictures, looks like it was an awesome event. Maybe next time I'll be up for the drive. [emoji25]

IMG_3391.JPG

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like a pretty eventful 2 week trip! Great photos as always. Thanks for sharing the adventure. :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for sharing all your great pics. Did you make sure to get a commercial film permit?...:crazyeyes: Hopefully I can make it out there one of these years. Maybe not for EJS but a fall mid week trip would be nice.

kent

Thanks!

Wow really enjoyed the Pictures. Every year i love seeing what the Jeep folks come up with as concepts. Interesting when we see small portions of it come to frisson.

estesd

Very nice pictures and great recap. Heading out to Moab in a couple of weeks and can't wait. Wont be doing any major challenges as my Rubicon is mostly stock, for now. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great shots all around! I'm always a little antsy waiting for the giant photo dump that happens after you and Cindy go on one of your adventures. Thats awesome how you could bypass the traffic on the way home. Just another perk of owning a Jeep

LOL!! Glad to hear you enjoy the photo highlights from our trips. And yes, it was so cool to have options that other didn't being that we were in a Jeep :cool:

Me too! Well, there's always next year! ;)

Yup, next year... or sooner :crazyeyes:

looks like you guys had quite a good 2 weeks, and capped it off with quite the adventure home. Scary what mother nature can do. :crazyeyes: glad you guys got home in one piece

It was exhausting but a ton of fun. As far as mother nature goes, we literally were timing our passing of trucks based on how far they were weaving and leaning. It was nuts :shock:

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Great shots of Rubicat:thumb:

I'm really diggin that flat fender that was shipped in. Any more photos?

I don't have too many more being that we just ran into our friend as he was about to head out. That being said, it is a pretty well known build and I might be able to get more pics of it from him. :yup:

Awesome photos, looks like a great trip and that a crazy scene on the drive home. Glad you guys made it though it all ok and nice work on the detour! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! It's funny because Cindy just happened to check Google maps to see how long it was going to take to get home when she noticed a big red streak ahead with a big wait time. It was just luck that Google offered an alternate route but kinda like the Hennesse Pass Trail up by Verdi, I don't think most could make it. :crazyeyes:

Great pics! Hopefully I can make that trip some day.. thanks for sharing yours.

Hopefully when you can make it, it'll be with us :yup:

Top Bottom