Antirock Vs. Swayloc Vs. Genright

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you don’t like because you don’t get it for free and get shamed. I had a great experience with the antirock I had on my TJ. Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you roll it it’s because you have 47” lift. Jackass.

Zstairlessone

Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you don’t like because you don’t get it for free and get shamed. I had a great experience with the antirock I had on my TJ. Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Back in early 2018 Eddie had this to say about the anti rock. (I copied the post in case the link doesn’t work right.) Sounds like you picked a product that you knew someone didn’t like looking for a reaction - douche move
(You can read the whole thread to see more of why the anti rock isn’t the best solution)

“Currie JKF Front Sway Bar Kit Experience?
I'm a big fan of Currie products but not so much of their Antirock. There's just no substitution for the factory sway bar on road or being disconnected off road.”
https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=1021754

Brute

Hooked
OK...I'm confused...I thought boat side sliders are what you get when you drive your boat up to the snack barge...

Brute

Hooked
We have a lakeside Mexican joint nearby. It has a dock. Is that the same.

That works for me...

One of my favorite restaurants in WA is Westward...they are on Lake Union...you can drive your boat up to their dock and have a nice dinner & killer oysters...

Abntroop

Oh Jesus, here we go again. Waaaaa!
Don’t let the door hit your sensitive man bun on the way out.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Eat my shorts.

Trail JK

Did you really just call out Cindy? She didn’t even post in this thread. What was it you were saying about “class”? [emoji849]

WJCO

Meme King
Wow!!! How classy. I picked a product that you don’t like because you don’t get it for free and get shamed.

Ummm no. You got shamed because you're a douchebag. I don't think Eddie would want one even for free.

Limiting my travel a hair beats the hell out of rolling my Jeep down a mountain, but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.
Riiiggghhhtttt. Because rolling your Jeep down a mountain is definitely from running OEM products. It has nothing to do with poor judgement or poor lines.

....but thank you Eddie / Cindy for your professional opinion.

Riigghhttt... Because you actually give a shit about their opinion....

Fuck off, kid.

USMC Wrangler

Wow! You’re a dick with your lame ass “get it for free” shit. Fuck off, in the words of Overlander. Go back to the shitty forums that’ll tell you whatever you want to hear, fuckface. That is all...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Wow!!! How classy. You picked a product that I don't prefer and for reasons that I clearly explained but in spite of it, you decided to get all butthurt. Never mind that it was you who came on here and said, "let's talk off-road sway bars" and specifically asked to hear from people who have "a good amount of knowledge on the subject". :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
Says the guy who got all defensive as soon as someone didn't agree with his opinion on parts and is now leaving. :cheesy:

This. EVERY TIME. It’s what makes me laugh the most at these guys coming in here and posturing.

They always leave butthurt. [emoji23][emoji23]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
wayoflife said:
Apparently, you've either never watched any of our videos or are incapable of listening carefully to the things I've been saying. If you had, you'd know that I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS regarding "boat side sliders". This is the reason why we ran LoD FRAME MOUNTED SILDERS for as long as we had. We simply decided to TEST the Bomber Rocker guards that we have now but ONLY with the knowledge that we could swap in FRAMED MOUNTED SLIDERS once they became available.

Didn't EVO have a square tube slider that looked similar to the weld on tube for the JK on their first JL ? I really liked it if I'm remembering right.

Top Bottom