Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

jorgelrod

Hooked
A HUGE THANK YOU to Eddie and Cindy for getting us fixed up with some stickers for our run again this year
View attachment 331129
You go out of your way for us, and don’t even know us “yet” but it is appreciated

Saw this on the Drummond Island Thread, maybe we can talk to Eddie about doing one for this run! I wouldn't mind pitching in for the cost.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Saw this on the Drummond Island Thread, maybe we can talk to Eddie about doing one for this run! I wouldn't mind pitching in for the cost.
That's pretty nice. I would chip in also, whatever the cost is

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jorgelrod

Hooked
Eddie replied to my PM and asked what do we want the sticker to say? Do we want it to say Southeast fall bash or Windrock Tennessee?

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Is there still room to jump in on this? Verifying my schedule but would love to make the trip down from MD

longarmwj

Well count me in then. I need to figure out if anyone is coming with but not a big deal. I may ask about another Jeep coming along. Buddy that is doing Drummond with me may want to jump
Down here too.

I’ll add you to the list! Don’t forget to reserve your room spot also

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Rear Aftermarket diff cover, Check!

Just got to fix the Engine Tick and I'm golden. Really looking forward to this trip!!

bmkrinne

I’m doing a little work also! Just replaced the rear brake pads and installed the new transmission and oil pan skid plate. Getting closer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom