One week in California: San Francisco e Los Angeles

fiend

Caught the Bug
It would be great! Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to do it...

San Francisco is amazing! Up to now I visited most of the city center, ocean beach, Sausalito and the fishermen worf...very nice!!!
Today I will visit the Japanese garden and tomorrow I will flight to LA. I’m very happy!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. Best free tourist attraction in SF.

briand

Grew up north of SF and visited often. Recently took my wife and kids to visit family and friends and did the walk across the bridge. It was a great time and we were lucky to get a day that was clear. Definitely would recommend doing it...and maybe fort point

Guascone

I’m coming back to SF...LA is amazing! It seam to be in a movie!!!
I visited Huntington Beach and Venice...unfortunately my time was limited...I would spent more time there!!!

I have been also at ORE shop[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I met Drew and Mel...very pleased to meet them! Very friendly guys. I saw some beautiful rigs in front of his shop...maybe one day I will come back in California to have some fun driving off-road...🤞🤞🤞

Tomorrow it will be the last day in SF...

JAGS

Hooked
Glad the trip has been fun for you. Since you went Venice beach, please don't judge all Californians off of that. Lol. But boy, you sure saw the melting "pot" that is CA. [emoji6]Safe travels back home. [emoji106]

Guascone

Don’t worry, I saw Venice and it is “funny”...I think that CA and US are more then Venice...on 2019 I’ll become 40...the idea is to spend my summer holidays traveling in US...I would like to rent a Jeep and go around wheeling on and off road...[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Top Bottom