WAYALIFE NYKOR 2019 : PreRun + A Few Highlight PICS

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally getting around to seeing these. WOW! These pics are awesome! Cindy’s eye for photography is so good! Also looks like everyone had a blast out on the run!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys ever do make it a plan to head out this way, let us know. If we can swing it, we'd love to hook up with ya :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Thought I posted here already, but maybe that was on JL. Amy and I had a great time. Life is crazy with the kids, but it was nice to get out and away from it all for a few days. Even better to hang with good friends and share some fun times. Schedule permitting, we’re hoping to get out more than last year.....so one more trip. Lol.

Thanks Eddie, Cindy and Steph too. You make it such a blast.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thought I posted here already, but maybe that was on JL. Amy and I had a great time. Life is crazy with the kids, but it was nice to get out and away from it all for a few days. Even better to hang with good friends and share some fun times. Schedule permitting, we’re hoping to get out more than last year.....so one more trip. Lol.

Thanks Eddie, Cindy and Steph too. You make it such a blast.

It'd been a while since we got to wheel with the two of you last. Definitely good to see you guys again and hope that you can join us for at least one more :D

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I don’t spend enough time over here. I’m usually on jlwrangler instead.

Had to check outthe pictures to go with the new video. Enjoyed.

JBF

Looks like a blast. I wish I could have gone.

Those are fun trails. I'm glad they're both so close to me!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was waiting to see these. Good narration and pics!
Sorry to about Lori.

So wish you could have joined us for this. Regarding Lori, it was a reminder of how something like that could happen to any of us. We were super lucky to be so close to pavement when she hurt herself.

I don’t spend enough time over here. I’m usually on jlwrangler instead.

Had to check outthe pictures to go with the new video. Enjoyed.

LOL - glad you found some time to stop by here and give things a look.

Looks like a blast. I wish I could have gone.

Those are fun trails. I'm glad they're both so close to me!

I hope you don't mind but there's a reason why I left the names of trails out. Let's try to keep local trails local :yup:

KICKROX

Great pics to go with the video.. Hope to make next years.. I was a little late getting to the list this year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics to go with the video.. Hope to make next years.. I was a little late getting to the list this year.

Hey Mike, it's been a long time since we've seen you and Chelly. Would be great if you can join us next year but it'd be better if we can hit some trails sooner than that :yup:

Top Bottom