2007blackJk - I'm not known for starting shit on any forum

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Dang, over 40k posts? !
I tried looking at that forum once a long time ago, set off my antivirus.

JK BLK

Before I found this forum (which is the best BY FAR), the first site I frequented was the one StrizzyChris just mentioned. It's funny that I never ever once saw anyone from WAL go on that site and start trashing and bashing that place. That guy was a frequent poster on that site.

They sure come here do it here though. Must be a jealous thing!

I don't go to that site anymore as I see no reason to. The best knowledge you can gain is right here. I've learned so much already. Eddie and company not only talk the talk but they walk it as well and I trust their experience because, well you can watch the videos here and see why!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Before I found this forum (which is the best BY FAR), the first site I frequented was the one StrizzyChris just mentioned. It's funny that I never ever once saw anyone from WAL go on that site and start trashing and bashing that place. That guy was a frequent poster on that site.

They sure come here do it here though. Must be a jealous thing!

I don't go to that site anymore as I see no reason to. The best knowledge you can gain is right here. I've learned so much already. Eddie and company not only talk the talk but they walk it as well and I trust their experience because, well you can watch the videos here and see why!

I was on that forum for awhile. The baseless knowledge that gets passed on is astounding. With no one calling them out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! 2007blackJk, you my friend are more of a loser that I could have ever imagined you to be. I mean, for a guy who's loves to tell people how you're a "moderator" over on WranglerForum as if it means something, has a stupid amount of posts there, has such disdain for my little forum and claims you've left and won't be back, you sure have a way of spending a lot of time here and stirring the pot via PM. And, before you go on and on about how I secretly read your PM or something lame like that, let me just state for the record that jeeeep, the person you contacted not only informed me of your message to him, he also gave me permission to post it up.

2007blackJk said:
Hey man,
Im just curious here. Why wont you at all post about your Yeti setup?
Yea ive read the thread and dont see how Ron really did anything wrong. Posting is one
Thing, activaly "selling" is another.
I know the guy better than most, hes not all that forum
savvy. How do i know? Well i mod for WF and we had to remove some post begore he did become a vender. The Irony in all this .. Dynatrac axles is NOT a vender and has been warned BY ME, more than once to not post ads. DT has done more WRONG on WF and JKO than Compliant did on WAL. I know for sure their rep knows how forums operate. Did we ban him? Nope. Did we openly bash him ? nope. The guys here made SteerSmarts out to be the devil. Talking to him his intent was not to cause trouble on Wal.
Thats all .. I run the Yeti and love it. People have mixed thoughts on the Attenuator doo dad but it works well. Hope you are enjoying yours ..

Being that you're far from being a man of your words, I am going to have to treat you like the juvenile that you are and revoked your PM privileges.

Moochie

This jerk sure seems to spend a lot of time on Wayalife. He loves to go back to his other shit forums and report on what he sees here. Lol!

WJCO

Meme King
Man, steersmart just keeps trying to creep in here. Like a bad case of Hillary or herpes.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The reason no one trolls them, is you can spout whatever bull you want, and no one calls it out. "My shitty coils are great! My tire carrier is the best!"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is weird how losers like this obsess over us. And, isn't it interesting how you'll NEVER see anyone from here EVER go over and troll another forum.

Top Bottom