Try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth

45caljeep

Just put in the advance adapters transfer case linkage ... I’m happy I got rid of the plastic bushings ... but I’m disappointed it still shifts clunky like factory ... I was thinking it was going to be supper smooth shifts or at least better than stock and it’s not. It Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

45caljeep

I ran anti rocks on my tj and I loved them ... I’m looking for insight who is running them front and rear on a jku positives and negatives? I like that they are simple nothing can or will fail ... and are the stock front electric Rubicon sway bars worth anything?

Ddays

Hooked
There are a lot of anti Antirock threads here. Generally the consensus is that they actually LIMIT travel, not increase it. Best to stick with the stock. And yes, the Rubi swaybar takeoffs are worth something. But again, how can the Antirock work better than a sway bar that you can totally disconnect? Keep your stock Rubi bar on.

jdofmemi

To sum up a lot of posts here, the Anti Rock is the worst of both worlds.

It is too soft for the street, allowing a lot of lean in the corners. This is especially evident on mountain roads.

It is too stiff for the trail, preventing a lot of usable wheel travel.

On a recent run to Calico, the only JK with them lifted a rear tire 4 feet off the ground going down a ledge, nearly tipping over. The other five rigs with stock Rubicon sway bars disconnected kept all four on the ground and were not tippy at all.

On a 20 degree RTI ramp, a guy I was with, with coil overs, only did a 700+/-, mine, with just a basic 3" lift and stock Rubicon sway bar did 1000+.

We pulled his links off, and he ran again, getting nearly identical 1000+

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, what these guys said ^^^^

However, if you're really determined to get rid of your Rubicon e-locker, they aren't worth anything. In fact, you can send it to me and I'll even pay for shipping. :yup:

Brute

Hooked

However, if you're really determined to get rid of your Rubicon e-locker, they aren't worth anything. In fact, you can send it to me and I'll even pay for shipping. :yup:

I'll give you 10 bucks and pay for shipping...

I've taken off my front Anti Rocks on two jeeps...I'd never install them again...

Ddays

Hooked

I'll give you 10 bucks and pay for shipping...

I've taken off my front Anti Rocks on two jeeps...I'd never install them again...

Haha, I bid $20!

45caljeep

IMG_9527.jpg
IMG_9488.jpg
IMG_9490.jpg
D53AD73B-2784-4403-87E5-ADCD91932484.jpg
New radiator ... water pump and pulley raw finish ... thermostat and housing ... belt ten pulley ... silicon radiator and heater hoses ... egr vale ... custom intake with raw finish ... screaming demon coil ... 8mm live wires ... dub platinum plugs

Top Bottom