VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Next best thing to actual off-roading is watching your videos. Great job as usual. So much fun to watch. I know it's no LS but I was wondering how the 8-speed tranny feels over the JK pushing 37s now that you've had more time to play with it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Video! Great to finally meet you guys as you were headed down from Top of the World. We had a blast doing stunt shots at the top[emoji41]

Hey, it was great to meet you out there! :thumb:

Another great video. Definitely going to go back and run some of the trails you've shown. Going up the ledges on the Top of the World loop looks to be a bit more challenging than coming down the way I did..haha

LOL!! Well, like I said, we deviated from the norm to get around the traffic that was ahead of us - a bunch of potheads who kept stopping for no good reason and without a care in the world that there were others behind them. :rolleyes2:

Wow!!! I can’t wait to get out like that. Great video

Thanks and yes, you NEED to get out there :yup:

Great video! Really liked this series. No way I'd have sit on that ledge though. :eek: I sometimes get vertigo near ledges. Allllll bad.

:cheesy: Tony is the same way and he couldn't get within 20 feet of it :crazyeyes:

I've had my pro comp xtreme all terrains 35s(first jeep and went to 4wheel parts. hahaha) for 5 years now and they've served me well enough. But I'm pretty sure I'm getting the cooper stt pros when the time comes. Which might be in about 5 years at the rate i'm going. hahaha.

LOL!! By then, I'd be willing to bet Cooper has something new out :crazyeyes:

Coming down them in my TJ was scary...

Everything in Moab is scary in a TJ. I literally almost dumped mine coming up Slide Rock on Gold Bar Rim back in the day. :shock:

Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Thank you for the great footage. I can’t wait to get to Moab.

Thank you. I hope you're able to make your pilgrimage sooner than later. :yup:

I think this is the best Moab series yet. Why? It gives those of us driving stockers hope. :thumb:

LOL!! Wait till you see Part 4. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well...now I’m looking at JLs. Another well done video.

LOL!! I think you'd like it a lot! :yup:

I think you may have talked him into the Coopers too.

:cheesy: Not sure if talking was required. Seeing is believing :yup:

I hope to make it out there some day. Thanks for the inspiration!

So glad to know we could inspire you in this way :cool:

Awesome video as always, I lowlife love to do Moab one day!!

It really is a must for anyone who enjoys the Jeep way of life. :yup:

Lockhart Basin looks really awesome. How many days did you take on this trip?

Days? We ran it in about 6 hours or so and that included a trip down Lockhart Canyon. Could have easily done it in 3 or less with Moby.

Love the video, as always it made my day!

Glad to hear it, thanks! :cool:

Next best thing to actual off-roading is watching your videos. Great job as usual. So much fun to watch. I know it's no LS but I was wondering how the 8-speed tranny feels over the JK pushing 37s now that you've had more time to play with it?

Honestly, it's a night and day difference. Running 37's on a JL with 4.10 gears feels like it has way more power than a JK running 37's and 5.13's or higher. I literally feel no need to re-gear at this time. If I did, I couldn't see myself going any higher than 4.88 with 37's.

Cheers to you and Cindy for a great series! That ending shot on Top of the World was great.

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it :)

I’m never disappointed with any of your videos Eddie and Cindy great job!:)

We're so glad to hear it - thank you :blush:

Jimmy64mac

Awesome

i haven’t had the chance to get to Moab yet but after watching these videos I’m going to do it sooner then later. Great videos thank you can’t wait to make my own.

mauijim

Really nice video.... can’t wait to get there and take it all in myself. Views are amazing!!! But sitting on that ledge gives me the creeps just seeing you guys on it...lol.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

woof359

another great video

as always your videos have the best music and the filming is as good as any thing from Hollywood, I have jumped out of air planes but parking on top of the world and sitting on the ledge gives me the willies. Many Thanks for another great film:thumb:

Recon_Fam

Love the video's

It was your original video's that got us hooked on the JK's a few yeas back. Now seeing the JL's in actions and seeing experiences with the new creature comforts and design our desire to upgrade is rising. As always our family enjoys the videos!

benatc1

Hooked
Been a really busy week so finally was able to watch! Really enjoyed part 3. Some good JL action and really displayed the scenery in Moab. Thanks for sharing, looked like such a great trip overall!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

slystrx

I've been watching all of your videos on my big screen TV. Editing is amazing, love it. Runs like a freaking movie :)
Noob to the community (yet to own a Rubicon, will be happening in a few days). Can't wait to meet you all in person ...
So until then, I'll be happily taking whisky shots, if I win the wayalife shot glasses ��

Last edited:
Top Bottom