Land anchors

WJCO

Meme King
I think Las Vegas has more people then Wyoming lol

I live North of Denver and used to work in Laramie. Wyoming probably has less trees than Congressmen that actually give a fuck about this nation. Not much out there.

BobNH

I can't recall the name of the show, Off Road Warrriors maybe, where they did some competwtive touring in Alaska. One of the guys/teams had one of those anchors and it seemed to work very good for what they needed it for: winching in the scrub with nothing but muddy peat stuff to dig into.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

4x4me

I live North of Denver and used to work in Laramie. Wyoming probably has less trees than Congressmen that actually give a fuck about this nation. Not much out there.

I drive through Fort Collins all the time on my way to and from work in Texas

GraniteCrystal

I've looked into the Deadman before. Seems like a good idea and doesn't take up much room. That said, I'll probably wait to bite till after I end up digging a hole for my spare tire once. Plenty of rocks and trees in Colorado.

Brute

Hooked
I've looked into the Deadman before. Seems like a good idea and doesn't take up much room. That said, I'll probably wait to bite till after I end up digging a hole for my spare tire once. Plenty of rocks and trees in Colorado.

Try digging a hole in the frozen ground big enough to bury a 37...all of a sudden a pull pal looks like a good deal...

Top Bottom