Worst mod you have installed and regretted.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Stubby 6" radio "antenna". The sun turned the anodizing gold. It got zero radio stations. When I went to remove it, the threaded insert came out and required vice grips to get it off the jeep. I guess it was fighting me, knowing it was heading for the trash can.

Window Ventshades. I had them on other vehicles and liked them. Nice to keep windows cracked in the summer. But, the rears would fall out of place and jam the window. The fronts made the A-pillar blind spot even bigger, and the day I went to stick my head out the window to back up a trailer and I cracked my forehead into it, off they went.

Last edited:
Stubby 6" radio "antenna". The sun turned the anodizing gold. It got zero radio stations. When I went to remove it, the threaded insert came out and required vice grips to get it off the jeep. I guess it was fighting me, knowing it was heading for the trash can.

Window Ventshades. I had them on other vehicles and liked them. Nice to keep windows cracked in the summer. But, the rears would fall out of place and jam the window. The fronts made the A-pillar blind spot even bigger, and the day I went to stick my head out the window to back up a trailer and I cracked my forehead into it, off they went.

Good to know. I guess I'll just roll the window down a little which really it's that bad. So there goes another item off my list. Thanks.

Dever

SMG-20160530-145.jpg

Corbeau CR1 seats. Really comfy, but designed for reclining, not sitting up straight. Had to replace them with the Baja XRS. Anyone with a sports car want a screamin' deal on some seats? ;-)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

black pearl

Hooked
Last night Curiosity got the best of me and I pulled the stock muffler off to see what it would sound like and though it sounds good at idle and cruising speed I can't get past the way it sounds during acceleration just a little to much like a rice rocket so I guess today's project is putting that muffler back on

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Rugged ridge hood lock. Literally never worked. Once. Which I guess is a good thing because if it did I wouldn't have been able to get it open

132JKPNW

Last night Curiosity got the best of me and I pulled the stock muffler off to see what it would sound like and though it sounds good at idle and cruising speed I can't get past the way it sounds during acceleration just a little to much like a rice rocket so I guess today's project is putting that muffler back on

I did that too, went back on the next day. Although I did like the look, wasn't worth the sound.

Top Bottom