Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Torrin

Dammit man, I was planning on sticking to my Raptor as a DD, but that looks sweet and a great idea to not over build it based on use. I also love “I own a shop and can fix shit like broken axles”. :D

I can’t wait to see it fully done.

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn Bubba looks good and will be a great shop truck. I was picking up an oil filter from the dealership and they were moving a white JT sport around and thought it looked really goofy and didn't care for it. This build totally changes that. They need at least 37's but you exceeded that. Can't wait to see the build thread.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Pretty sure those are Hutchinson Rockmonster Beadlocks. They have always been my favorite looking wheel but they are very pricey!

Bubba- do you run those wheels a lot? Any issues with slow leaks or spinning the tires on the wheels at low pressure? (I’ve heard rumors of both but they could just be rumors)

I’ve had a couple sets and friends have had them. I think the leaks are hit or miss. One set I had there was one that had a slow leak, so I always kept it as the spare. This set we installed weeks ago and while they sat around waiting for the truck, we would periodically checked the psi. So far so good. For me they look great, and they are beadlock that actually secures both inner and outer beads. I’ve never seen them spin the tires at low pressure. If they did, I would imagine that probably had more to do with the installer not torquing the bolts down to spec.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Damn I love the white trucks, I bet some day one will be in my garage too. Congrats Bubba

Thanks man!

Couple days back on the sister site you said “tomorrow we void the warranty”. Lol. I guess you delivered! Nice! Love the look of the JT lifted!

Lol, we try like hell to keep our word!

Looks awesome so jealous

Glad you like it!

Hell yes! Looks killer!

Thanks dude!

Looks sweet. I like those Cornice (I think that’s what they are) wheels a lot too.

Yes, they are actually Hutchinson Rock Monsters

So what's the CTI score?

🤣🤣🤣

Dammit man, I was planning on sticking to my Raptor as a DD, but that looks sweet and a great idea to not over build it based on use. I also love “I own a shop and can fix shit like broken axles”. :D

I can’t wait to see it fully done.

It actually rides pretty well too. Once the rear coilovers become available we’ll dial it down some and put the high line fenders on. Just a little too high for my taste.

Damn Bubba looks good and will be a great shop truck. I was picking up an oil filter from the dealership and they were moving a white JT sport around and thought it looked really goofy and didn't care for it. This build totally changes that. They need at least 37's but you exceeded that. Can't wait to see the build thread.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah they’re like a newborn when they’re stock. Ugly, but you love them still and can’t wait for them to grow up just a little.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Pretty sure those are Hutchinson Rockmonster Beadlocks. They have always been my favorite looking wheel but they are very pricey!

Bubba- do you run those wheels a lot? Any issues with slow leaks or spinning the tires on the wheels at low pressure? (I’ve heard rumors of both but they could just be rumors)

I’ve been running them for about three season now and some really low pressure sand or snow runs and they have been tight for me. Awesome wheels, only issue is no rock rings. Any scars you put on there are there for life. You can have the outer portion of the wheel blasted and repainted but unless the shops take the time to fill and sand each scar they show back up thru the paint. Otherwise they are awesome

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Andy5160

Hooked
I’ve been running them for about three season now and some really low pressure sand or snow runs and they have been tight for me. Awesome wheels, only issue is no rock rings. Any scars you put on there are there for life. You can have the outer portion of the wheel blasted and repainted but unless the shops take the time to fill and sand each scar they show back up thru the paint. Otherwise they are awesome

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Every scar has a story [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom