WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Trail JK

If I’m able to get the leak repaired on the Jeep I’d like to go. Please put Ray and I down and if something changes we’ll let you know. 🤞 we can get it done in time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can you put me on the maybe list? Wife has to double check and make sure her schedule is clear in January for it, I’ll let you know if maybe turns into a for sure🤙🏾

Wow, that would be awesome if you can make it! Just to make sure you know, this is taking place out in the Mojave down in SoCal. Granted, it's just as long of a drive for us and there are others coming from out of state too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I’m able to get the leak repaired on the Jeep I’d like to go. Please put Ray and I down and if something changes we’ll let you know. 🤞 we can get it done in time.

I was so hoping you'd chime in!! If need be, FLEX TAPE that bitch and get your ass out there :thumb:

694x459-flex-tape-waterproof.jpg

Seriously, I really do hope you and Ray can join us for this one :yup:

Brute

Hooked
Please put me down as a maybe...I'm supposed to fly down to LAX from WA on the 27th and fly back to HI on the 2nd...but looking to see if I can tweak my schedule and drive down

Oreo_penguin536

Wow, that would be awesome if you can make it! Just to make sure you know, this is taking place out in the Mojave down in SoCal. Granted, it's just as long of a drive for us and there are others coming from out of state too.

It turned to a yes! As long as I can get all the cash together then I’m there!
I was just looking at that though...what time are you guys leaving? I’m wondering i should leave late and do a night drive to skip the traffic

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please put me down as a maybe...I'm supposed to fly down to LAX from WA on the 27th and fly back to HI on the 2nd...but looking to see if I can tweak my schedule and drive down

No kidding? That would be great if you can make it work out :thumb:

It turned to a yes! As long as I can get all the cash together then I’m there!
I was just looking at that though...what time are you guys leaving? I’m wondering i should leave late and do a night drive to skip the traffic

Awesome! There really shouldn't be any traffic going down and the starting point will be out in the Barstow area and that's far from LA. Cindy and I typically head down earlier in the week as we got things we need to do down in SoCal but I'll be sure to let everyone know where we're staying once we figure things out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I just wanted to make an update to say that I have made a change and we will now have at least one minimum requirement and that's tow points front and rear. I will say that rocker guards are HIGHLY recommended but not required.

Brute

Hooked
Just talked it over with my wife...I'm in. I'll be staying with friends in San Clemente when my family flies out to Hawaii on the 2nd...just lmk where you and Cindy will be staying the night before the run and I'll make my accommodations accordingly...a hui hou.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just talked it over with my wife...I'm in. I'll be staying with friends in San Clemente when my family flies out to Hawaii on the 2nd...just lmk where you and Cindy will be staying the night before the run and I'll make my accommodations accordingly...a hui hou.

Awesome! I'll look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
Awesome! I'll look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well, just to put a face on the many names I've seen here over the last couple years...well, maybe except Overlander (just kidding bra)...

Oreo_penguin536

No kidding? That would be great if you can make it work out :thumb:

Awesome! There really shouldn't be any traffic going down and the starting point will be out in the Barstow area and that's far from LA. Cindy and I typically head down earlier in the week as we got things we need to do down in SoCal but I'll be sure to let everyone know where we're staying once we figure things out.

Is that near Monterey or seaside area by chance? I’m not familiar with so cal to much

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well, just to put a face on the many names I've seen here over the last couple years...well, maybe except Overlander (just kidding bra)...

LOL!! He does bite... just not as hard as you'd think :shock: :D

Is that near Monterey or seaside area by chance? I’m not familiar with so cal to much

Monterey?? That's to the west of us. Barstow is about 6 hours south of us, about down where the 395 comes to an end :crazyeyes:

Sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to go

Cool, I'll add you to the list :thumb:

Top Bottom