Nfl 2019

jdofmemi

I thought AB would at least make it 4 or 5 games into the season before the meltdown was complete.

He's in even worse shape than I thought.

What GM is going to be crazy enough to think he can help their team after that performance?

Ddays

Hooked
In other news: Patriots sign AB to a performance based contract. Brady has 200 TD passes and AB has 2500 yards receiving...:rolleyes2:

:doh: Anyone surprised?

"That was quick: Antonio Brown signing with Patriots"

Ddays

Hooked
I am...if there is anyone in the NFL that won’t stand for that crap, it’s Belichick

I'm sure Belichick had that contract ready to go if the shit hit the fan in Oakland and it did. I'll bet Brady will have him against the wall and lay it all out to AB. He will absolutely not put up with any shit. That contract is probably so airtight, that if AB so much has leaves a wet fart he's gone and no one in the league will ever touch this asshole. His twitter and IG account will probably be basically shut down.

Belichick handled Randy Moss. Similar situation with AB. Both knew Belichick had/has them by the short hairs and if they screwed up they were done.

Brute

Hooked
I'm sure Belichick had that contract ready to go if the shit hit the fan in Oakland and it did. I'll bet Brady will have him against the wall and lay it all out to AB. He will absolutely not put up with any shit. That contract is probably so airtight, that if AB so much has leaves a wet fart he's gone and no one in the league will ever touch this asshole. His twitter and IG account will probably be basically shut down.

Belichick handled Randy Moss. Similar situation with AB. Both knew Belichick had/has them by the short hairs and if they screwed up they were done.

They also both knew this was best last chance at a championship...

Exodus 4x4

That’s what I’m thinking too. I’m sure there’s a “shut the fuck up” clause

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom