NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

boardsurfer

That was some really great work! I held my breath a little when Rubicat started to go. You guys are truly talented in telling a story. Well done! :thumb:

Another amazing video!!! Fordyce looks awesome and challenging at the same time, hopefully I'll get to run it someday. The last climb I thought no way you were holding it from going over, would have loved to seen the picture from the rear passenger side. Great work Eddie and Cindy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

Nothing like some white knuckle action to get the blood pumping.. and I'm only watching from my living room couch. That trail is no joke. Awesome video!

jesse3638

Hooked
Great video. No need to teather one another together to make the water crossings..haha. Looked a little nerve wracking when Rubicat wanted to lay down. Thanks for another great video.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow.

What a great video! The fact that you both were able to drive that trail and film what you filmed and put it together like you did is amazing! Really a great great video! Can’t wait to run it someday with you guys!

Oh and the little bit at the end with the old school jeep list was cool too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. That may be plan for this year’s trip :)

Now we're talking :thumb:

Another amazing video! Home run Eddie and Cindy!
I love that because you have 2 Jeep's you guys can take off, hit the trails together. 😀

You know, it's funny because we have 2 Jeeps built similarly so that we have a back up when one is down. It was nice to hit the trails with both though :yup:

Man that was a cool video. One of my fav that you guys have done. Love hearing the jeeps work over the rocks with the music. Great job!

So glad to hear you liked what you saw :cool:

Great video, glad to see the pros at work. Glad Rubicat is ok.

We're super glad that she's okay too :crazyeyes:

Awesome video! Really enjoyed the sibling rivalry[emoji106]

Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As usual another great video.

Thank you :cool:

Rubicat sure had some air under her tire. I love watching these videos and getting pumped for the trails in my future. Tackled the Rubicon last year, and this year hopefully on to Fordyce [emoji16]. Good job you guys.

With any luck, maybe we'll be able to run it together :yup:

That was some really great work! I held my breath a little when Rubicat started to go. You guys are truly talented in telling a story. Well done! :thumb:

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. :cool:

Another amazing video!!! Fordyce looks awesome and challenging at the same time, hopefully I'll get to run it someday. The last climb I thought no way you were holding it from going over, would have loved to seen the picture from the rear passenger side. Great work Eddie and Cindy!

It was close. I wish we had gotten a pic of it too but I was so far over, I was starting to burn oil. Getting off the obstacle was my main concern. :crazyeyes:

vgullotta

Dude, I freakin love your videos. Fordyce is on my list to conquer soon! Is your dog named Tessa? That is my daughter's name, too! =D

Brute

Hooked
Ok...nearly ending my 2nd viewing...my dogs are barking at me because they haven't been fed...my daughter comes into the guitar room where I'm watching this, and says "dad, when are we having dinner"...to which I reply, after cracking open another beer..."I'll be down in a little while"...after I run it again...

My family doesn't truly understand my affliction...and it's these videos that you and Cindy create that fuel the desire to wheel...thank you both for another great video on another great trail...

I've got to feed everyone now, and will spool it up again later...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing like some white knuckle action to get the blood pumping.. and I'm only watching from my living room couch. That trail is no joke. Awesome video!

LOL!! We need to get you and Chelly out there with us :yup:

Great video. No need to teather one another together to make the water crossings..haha. Looked a little nerve wracking when Rubicat wanted to lay down. Thanks for another great video.

:cheesy: I think it looks worse on the outside than it did on the inside :crazyeyes:

Wow.

What a great video! The fact that you both were able to drive that trail and film what you filmed and put it together like you did is amazing! Really a great great video! Can’t wait to run it someday with you guys!

Oh and the little bit at the end with the old school jeep list was cool too!

Tina? Is that you on Adam's account? Or, did hell just freeze over because that was a super nice thing for you to say :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL!! We need to get you and Chelly out there with us :yup:

:cheesy: I think it looks worse on the outside than it did on the inside :crazyeyes:

Tina? Is that you on Adam's account? Or, did hell just freeze over because that was a super nice thing for you to say :cheesy:

Fuck you. [emoji627]

That better? Lol

WOW! Awesome video. I love creeks & rivers, so I especially loved the water crossings. Beautiful scenery.
I think I held my breath the whole time you almost went over...and you were so calm. I think if it was us, Tom would have lost his hearing completely.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, I freakin love your videos. Fordyce is on my list to conquer soon! Is your dog named Tessa? That is my daughter's name, too! =D

As a matter of fact, yes, our Border Collie is named Tessa. It's the name of a character in a book that was super smart. I can only assume your daughter is super smart too :yup:

Awesome job! You guys definitely inspire us all!

So glad to hear it, thank you.

Ok...nearly ending my 2nd viewing...my dogs are barking at me because they haven't been fed...my daughter comes into the guitar room where I'm watching this, and says "dad, when are we having dinner"...to which I reply, after cracking open another beer..."I'll be down in a little while"...after I run it again...

My family doesn't truly understand my affliction...and it's these videos that you and Cindy create that fuel the desire to wheel...thank you both for another great video on another great trail...

I've got to feed everyone now, and will spool it up again later...

LOL!! Thanks Ed. Get your family fed. I know you're going to be running Fordyce with Sierra Trek but if you're ever coming this way and want to hit a trail, hit me up :yup:

Brute

Hooked
As a matter of fact, yes, our Border Collie is named Tessa. It's the name of a character in a book that was super smart. I can only assume your daughter is super smart too :yup:

So glad to hear it, thank you.

LOL!! Thanks Ed. Get your family fed. I know you're going to be running Fordyce with Sierra Trek but if you're ever coming this way and want to hit a trail, hit me up :yup:

Roger that...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well done! Nice camera work, great angles and points of view. I enjoyed the narrative!

Thank you. We're glad that you enjoyed the camera work and the narrative. :yup:

Fuck you. [emoji627]

That better? LoL

LOL!! Glad to have you back :thumb:

WOW! Awesome video. I love creeks & rivers, so I especially loved the water crossings. Beautiful scenery.
I think I held my breath the whole time you almost went over...and you were so calm. I think if it was us, Tom would have lost his hearing completely.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Too funny :D

Trail JK

Lol [emoji23] Susan!

Did you see Eddie’s oh shit smile when he looked at Cindy.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Awesome video per usual. Awesome to see the difference between 37s and 40s on basically the same suspension setup Its pretty epic. Definitely shows that 40s aren't NEEDED to have some serious fun!

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Last edited:

kpig

Fantastic video. Great story. Rubicat gets a vote for best wave of the year. That was close, but Nice save. Thanks for sharing. You and Cindy make a great team.

Top Bottom