Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Holy Cross // Blanca Peak // Medano Pass

So I’ve been running a variation of this for a few years now, and this year, no Slimebones.

So I’m putting this out there to see if there are any takers. Last year we didn’t quite get the third trail because we spent all day winching other people at the first trail. (No complaints though)

This run is a bit fast paced, considering the driving between trails, but I’m definitely not one to rush on the trail.

Definitely want to get this trip in this month.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you the details.

Bierpower

Hooked
Holy Cross // Blanca Peak // Medano Pass

So I’ve been running a variation of this for a few years now, and this year, no Slimebones.

So I’m putting this out there to see if there are any takers. Last year we didn’t quite get the third trail because we spent all day winching other people at the first trail. (No complaints though)

This run is a bit fast paced, considering the driving between trails, but I’m definitely not one to rush on the trail.

Definitely want to get this trip in this month.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you the details.
I'd like to make the trip but I don't think I can make it this year.

Did you get a chance to run the others or did you shorten the trip traveling alone? Would love to make this trip. Maybe next year.

So I ran Blanca and Medano Pass. Decided to cut out Holy Cross.

Did get a chance to hike to the top of Blanca and the top of the highest dune, so that was cool.

And yea you’ll definitely have to join some time. I plan on hitting it every year.

Posting this here in case there’s some die-hards that follow this thread only…

Small group of two or three. Join for a day if you like…

3/28 THURS Cliffhanger (hit the trail early and go to the vendor fair after)

3/29 FRI Trifecta (pretty much all day)

3/30 SAT Kane Creek (Registered EJS run w/ RR4W)

3/31 SUN Moab Rim (hit the trail early and head back to CO mid afternoon)

Top Bottom