Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Brute

Hooked
Lol, actually I don’t consider anything we sell to be shit so maybe I should word that differently. I also don’t feel the need to V8 swap this truck. I’ve yet to re-gear it and it still seems powerful on the 4.10 and 40’s. Ultimately we’ll end up on 1 tons and either 5.13 or 5.38 though.

I was really hoping they were going with a trophy truck style build when they chopped the cab. Honestly I think then winch upsets me way more than the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will be interesting to see how powerful it feels once you start adding some weight to it and do a regear...not sure what else is in your build plans as far as mods go...or how much the final weight will be...

Exodus 4x4

It will be interesting to see how powerful it feels once you start adding some weight to it and do a regear...not sure what else is in your build plans as far as mods go...or how much the final weight will be...

Yeah that’s the thing. I’ll re-gear these stock D44’s to 5.13 and see what happens. I can get a good feel for it from there since I know about how much the 1 tons change things. That being said, I may not have a choice on 5.13’s if we go with UD’s and in that case it’s 5.38’s. I’d build a set of Superduty, but the e-brake thing...

jesse3638

Hooked
That thing looks pretty sweet. A lift and larger tires is the only way I like those things. The Rubicons are ok but the sports look aweful stock...haha.

jdofmemi

Yeah that’s the thing. I’ll re-gear these stock D44’s to 5.13 and see what happens. I can get a good feel for it from there since I know about how much the 1 tons change things. That being said, I may not have a choice on 5.13’s if we go with UD’s and in that case it’s 5.38’s. I’d build a set of Superduty, but the e-brake thing...

Tell me more about the e-brake thing

Zstairlessone

If it’s like the new F-150 push-button brakes it’s not an emergency brake anymore. Can’t set it moving, and if you put it in gear and apply throttle, it releases. It’s just a parking brake now.

jdofmemi

If it’s like the new F-150 push-button brakes it’s not an emergency brake anymore. Can’t set it moving, and if you put it in gear and apply throttle, it releases. It’s just a parking brake now.

Well, that's pretty useless if you have an emergency, like a blown brake line, and need the EMERGENCY BRAKE to stop

Been there, more times than I want to remember.

TheGrendel

I’m not a fan of how the e-brake connects to the Superduty axles, or even the PR60’s for that matter.

can you expound on this? i plan to keep my JKU for at least 4-5 more years. i was thinking that at some point down the line i would upgrade my JK axles to 60s or 60/80 with the thought that i could swap them over into a JL or JT.

Exodus 4x4

IMG_4364.jpg IMG_4365.jpg
New delivery for the Gladiator! Wouldn’t you know they’d show up right before I leave for the JKX![emoji30] Oh well, gives me something else to look forward to coming back to!

PS: No yoga pants were worn in the acquisition of these axles[emoji6]

critter812

View attachment 332660 View attachment 332661
New delivery for the Gladiator! Wouldn’t you know they’d show up right before I leave for the JKX![emoji30] Oh well, gives me something else to look forward to coming back to!

PS: No yoga pants were worn in the acquisition of these axles[emoji6]

I offered to do a video in yoga pants for Dynatrac to upgrade from my messed up PR to a 60/80 and they said I was not funny when I asked yesterday! :idontknow:

Brute

Hooked
Nitto doesn't need to hand out tires or do lame publicity stunts like a 4 wheel burnout to get people to look at them. As far as Dynatrac goes, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in them for running china tires and winch. But, I do hope you sell enough shit to buy an LT swap :thumb:

I’m hoping you sell enough “quality product” to do a couple Hemi swaps before I bring mine down...I hate being the first one...

And please, no yoga pants while working on my JT...

Top Bottom