Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

t8er

I live in Lone Tree and work in Loveland sooo anywhere in the 65 miles between those would be awesome

Rmorin222

I am here in Colorado Springs anywhere up and down the front range with enough time to plan of course is very doable for me.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
How about January 17 at Denver Beer Co - let's shoot for that unless anyone has another suggestion.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Been hard to get much enthusiasm for meets in here. Suggestions on what I could do better are welcome!

Txjkjpr

I wish I could make the 17th, but I will be sliding down a mountain or two. I think it is a good idea to have a regular meetup. I did one back in Dec. in Parker and got a lot of people to come out, met some new friends and have run some trails with them. A great idea.

sparkymoffett

I think this is great. I think that there is definitely enthusiasm, it's just that it's prime snow play season and we just went through the holidays. I'll check my calendar and might be able to make it to the 17th one.

Rmorin222

I am trying to make it up to this meet and greet. Where about is Denver Beer??? I am down here in Colorado Springs.

Coloradan

Snowboarding is going to get in the way for me this weekend. That's probably why it's so hard to organize a CO meetup, everybody is always out doing things! Have fun, hope to meet up with you guys at a later date.

sparkymoffett

Snowboarding is going to get in the way for me this weekend. That's probably why it's so hard to organize a CO meetup, everybody is always out doing things! Have fun, hope to meet up with you guys at a later date.

Where are you going boarding? i'll be at Keystone on sunday

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

I hear ya - I don't have any passes or I'd be out too, but I don't want to pay walkup rates.

Top Bottom